PDA

View Full Version : Soulmates & Babies

laurelsail
08-07-12, 03:27 PM
Does adding a soulmate and baby to the pet rooms add to the value?

Thanks!

Kijame
08-07-12, 03:40 PM
Yes, you do earn more with complete families, however, thus far I can personally say that it isn't a huge amount more given the investment you make. I'd almost say it's a better alternative to get the same room twice or thrice instead of paying for completion. Especially for these higher cost rooms like the dentist office XD

However lots of rooms also require completion for quests, so you might as well. Although I recommend not completing any room unless a quest asks for it, since most of them do not complete retroactively and you'll have to do the same thing all over again DX

MiniLaura
08-08-12, 03:47 AM
Having soulmates and babies increase how much you earn in a room. Someone figured out how much, I think it was around 25% if you have both.

Having soulmates and babies also help your star rating, which in turn increases your daily bonus multiplier. So, I suggest getting soulmates and babies in your cheaper rooms until you get your "family friendly" rating all the way up.

But for the more expensive rooms, hold off just as Kijame suggests. You never know when it adding soulmates and babies will be part of a goal.