PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story: Monthly Suggestion Thread: August 2012

kooky panda
08-07-12, 12:56 PM
What new items or themes would you like to see come to your Farm?

bbieprnc
08-07-12, 01:45 PM
Short term crop
Goals for android
Czech Flag - little selfish one, I know, so beat me up

Fixing Forced closes would be nice too.

pinkster73
08-07-12, 01:55 PM
Water tiles
2 hour crop
Old english style cottages

schnuffiwuff
08-07-12, 02:15 PM
I think, we are too late for an olympic theme :-(
So we need short time crops 3 hour, 6 hour, eight hour
And gnomes of all kinds: farmer gnomes, sportsmen, children
And real looking dogs, maybe a schnuffi terrier, barking like my little dog

Greetings from my olympic gnomes at hyde park

queentina3
08-07-12, 02:18 PM
Water tiles
Turkey
NO MORE FLOWERS or TREES for awhile
Short-term crops

MamaMini
08-07-12, 04:55 PM
I still want bears, ducklings and a turkey! :). Fall is coming. How about a harvest theme? A cider mill, buckets of apples, a stand for a pie eating contest, a corn maze. Things like this are more realistic to an actual farm, which many people have a preference for. It ties in to Thanksgiving and the TURKEY we all want so badly. To make it more fun, it could also lead into a State Fair theme complete with more food stands, a gnome parade, ferris wheel and a hot air balloon. We also haven't had items to build with requested materials in a while. I would LOVE to build a cider mill and a ferris wheel...or maybe soap box derby cars! Please don't turn these things into Chests and Boxes! Everyone wants to have nice things on their farms and they shouldn't ALL have to cost everyone a million gems! Be kind TL! :)

MamaMini
08-07-12, 05:00 PM
And for the love of Pete's sake please please PLEASE...no more flowers! :)

MiniLaura
08-07-12, 05:05 PM
Water Tiles

lylahmae
08-07-12, 05:19 PM
Turkey
Cherry tomatoes (short term)
gourds (for fall)
Dairy goat
2 story farm house
White barn
Blue collar gnome for labor day

WendingWanderer
08-07-12, 07:23 PM
Gnomes with their hands in front of them (maybe in bib-overalls) who look like they could actually be working
Two hour crop
White picket fence
The ability to choose the color of your house
WATER TILES
Turkey
Olive tree to go with the olive oil press
Maple trees that turn color and are harvested when the maple sap rises for maple syrup
Persimmon trees (the leaves all fall off before the fruit is ripe - when your ready to harvest, there are naked trees covered in golden fruit)

shakiba
08-07-12, 07:30 PM
Water tiles
Turkey
2 hr crops

Pls, quit the flowers and trees and bring some other crops. Just for a while at least.

RealFarmer1222
08-07-12, 07:51 PM
Turkey
Cow in Corduroys

DRL23411
08-07-12, 07:58 PM
Water tiles
2 hour crop
Old english style cottages

I agree, these would be nice. Maybe TL will have week moment and fill the bill as the customers ask for. Maybe.

pinkster73
08-07-12, 10:12 PM
Turkey
Cow in Corduroys

Well now you've done it.

MamaMini
08-08-12, 04:57 AM
Love the maple tress idea. A sugar shack would be fabulous too and decorative trees that have taps and buckets on them.

Limaxa
08-08-12, 05:15 AM
Horse stables!!

queentina3
08-08-12, 05:19 AM
I still want bears, ducklings and a turkey! :). Fall is coming. How about a harvest theme? A cider mill, buckets of apples, a stand for a pie eating contest, a corn maze. Things like this are more realistic to an actual farm, which many people have a preference for. It ties in to Thanksgiving and the TURKEY we all want so badly. To make it more fun, it could also lead into a State Fair theme complete with more food stands, a gnome parade, ferris wheel and a hot air balloon. We also haven't had items to build with requested materials in a while. I would LOVE to build a cider mill and a ferris wheel...or maybe soap box derby cars! Please don't turn these things into Chests and Boxes! Everyone wants to have nice things on their farms and they shouldn't ALL have to cost everyone a million gems! Be kind TL! :)

I really like the Harvest Theme idea!

bbieprnc
08-08-12, 06:12 AM
Horse stables!!

I second that, as well as the water tiles.

SweetSensation23
08-08-12, 06:38 AM
2 hour crops and a cute badger

pinkster73
08-08-12, 08:02 AM
I posted many pics of canadian maple trees in a previous suggestion thread. They were gorgeous.

sourlicorice5
08-08-12, 08:31 AM
I posted many pics of canadian maple trees in a previous suggestion thread. They were gorgeous.

I vote for Canadian Maple trees.

anketam
08-08-12, 05:46 PM
And I would like to echo the Water Tiles item.

WendingWanderer
08-08-12, 08:59 PM
Love the maple tress idea. A sugar shack would be fabulous too and decorative trees that have taps and buckets on them.

Not decorative.

Real treas that turn colors, and the harvest is maple sap. The sugar shack would be good too. Or a large black kettle over the fire.

bufffarm
08-08-12, 09:00 PM
Everything pinkster said!

pinkster73
08-08-12, 09:18 PM
Everything pinkster said!

I second this!

thewildorchids
08-09-12, 10:10 PM
Trees such as oaks, sycamore and birch. Bushes that "grow" like trees do. Normal farm items that DON'T have a theme but an option to simply choose a color (like hay bales and fences). Water tiles to make streams and rivers and lakes. Road tiles, paved and dirt. More horse items. Fixing the force closes would be great and making the goals go away that have to do with other games!

yanochka
08-10-12, 02:01 PM
water tiles (can place items on top of them)
turkey
short term crops - 15 min, 30 min, 1 hr, 2 hr
stone walls that can be stacked
sand tiles (can place items on top of them)
mice
baby animals (farm-related)

mushroom79
08-11-12, 07:01 AM
Garlic. Ginger. Soursop. Custard Apple. Passionfruit. Honeydew. Wintermelon. Starfruit. Barley. Snow pear. Capsicum.
And can we have our rhubarb back.

eirol
08-11-12, 10:27 AM
I am very upset to hear that if you have an IPhone your games can be transferred to your new device. But since I have Android I can't do that. So I had to give up all the work, the levels, and mostly I had to give up my friends!!!! Why? I already wrote to support before I found this out. I am not happy with Teamlava at this point. I also had to give up CityStory too. This is not fair because I don't have an IPhone .... so those of us with Androids have to suffer. When they made that transfer for IPhone it should have been done for Android. This has to be changed!! PLEASE! Please have Teamlava fix this. I want my original FarmStory with all my neighbors! I could just cry. : ' (
They told me they could maybe make the transfer if I sign in under a new name and give them details of both accounts ... but they also said it is may not work. The "may not work" stopped me from trying. NOW I know it can be done. This is enough to make me spread the word and quit the games I am playing. THAT is how hurt I am by this prejudice of Android items.

pinkster73
08-11-12, 10:33 AM
I am very upset to hear that if you have an IPhone your games can be transferred to your new device. But since I have Android I can't do that. So I had to give up all the work, the levels, and mostly I had to give up my friends!!!! Why? I already wrote to support before I found this out. I am not happy with Teamlava at this point. I also had to give up CityStory too. This is not fair because I don't have an IPhone .... so those of us with Androids have to suffer. When they made that transfer for IPhone it should have been done for Android. This has to be changed!! PLEASE! Please have Teamlava fix this. I want my original FarmStory with all my neighbors! I could just cry. : ' (
They told me they could maybe make the transfer if I sign in under a new name and give them details of both accounts ... but they also said it is may not work. The "may not work" stopped me from trying. NOW I know it can be done. This is enough to make me spread the word and quit the games I am playing. THAT is how hurt I am by this prejudice of Android items.

Uhhh, this is not correct. I'm android and have successfully transfer twice. I personally know of many people on android who have transfered. There is no device discrimination when it comes to transfers. They always put the disclaimer in that it "may not work" but I've never heard of it not working.

So do the transfer and get your games back. I don't know what the problem is.

bbieprnc
08-11-12, 03:56 PM
Uhhh, this is not correct. I'm android and have successfully transfer twice.

I second that - had it transferred twice on different Android phones!! Went smooth.

Booksavvy
08-15-12, 05:02 AM
I would like to see a "Collect All" and/or "Plow All" option. gemI have seen it on many (mostly every) other similar games for purchase with gem(s).
For example:
Collect All x 1 for 1 gem or x 10 for 7 gems
I would definitely purchase gems to spare me the tedium of tapping to harvest and again to plow each of my plots. With my farm size 24x24 it takes me at least 15 minutes to harvest-plow-replant each plot, even with about 30% of my farmland taken up by decorative items

WendingWanderer
08-15-12, 01:27 PM
^^^^ NO...NO...NO...NO!

You know it will be another "tap to manage" gem trap!

Don't Give Them Ideas!

MamaMini
08-15-12, 03:10 PM
No Booksavvy, no! I'm with WenderingWanderer on this one. It'll just be another huge gem trap!!

bbieprnc
08-15-12, 05:56 PM
No Booksavvy, you are crazy - no way that is not a good idea!!

bethb6228
08-17-12, 09:01 AM
How about an option to delete stormie? Just a suggestion. I'm sure its the First time someone suggested this :)

farmernana3
08-17-12, 05:37 PM

I'm android also, and just transferred both farm and rest. story to my new device a couple of weeks ago. The transfer was easy, and only took a couple of days. You shouldn't have any problem making the transfer and getting your games back.

farmernana3
08-17-12, 05:47 PM
Does anyone else get tired of gnomes? Sorry, but the lion gnome is too much. I really wanted to like him, but it's just not working for me.

TimeForACuppaTea
08-17-12, 06:01 PM
Water tiles (that stuff can be put on top of)
Put the water back in the rice crops (in all stages)
Remove tap to manage feature (They asked, this is what I want)
More short term crops
Please give the flowers and trees a break for a while. My farm looks like an orchard.
Get rid of the stars that appear when you water. Or at least fix them so they don't "stick" anymore. I need them to get the heck out of my way so I can see to flippin water. (see I censored myself)
Australian Flag (They really should have one in all the games)
Allow us to delete Stormie

storm8IDx2x9
08-18-12, 07:53 AM
I would like to see a milking shed for cows, a pig pen and a sheep sheering area. Also stone walls not brick color either would be great. A theme for an ACTUAL REAL FARM would be great possibly "ENGLISH" style non of this summer rubbish I want to make a real working farm. Finally animals a sheep dog. Thanx Team Lava.

maebob
08-18-12, 08:13 PM

I like MamaMini's suggestions, especially the State Fair theme. And yes, pleeeeeease give us a turkey! Maybe some Puritan gnomes? Indian gnomes? Pecan trees?

MamaMini
08-21-12, 01:36 PM
To add to the harvest theme...an owl, a field mouse, piles of fall leaves, a rake, a hot doughnut and apple cider stand and a general store that looks like an old stone farmhouse (constructable).

mslushes
08-23-12, 11:00 AM
I want to see purple houses n barns plz.... Water tiles be great n more coins items for animals.

libbyjoyous
08-23-12, 12:27 PM
I'm android also, and just transferred both farm and rest. story to my new device a couple of weeks ago. The transfer was easy, and only took a couple of days. You shouldn't have any problem making the transfer and getting your games back.

Ive transfered my farm twice.. once from phone to kindle and then again to my new kindle when my kindle broke. first one took two hours... the second one took literally two min lol maybe i jus got lucky :)

mollyrn
08-28-12, 11:07 AM
How bout a watering/fishing hole with a short dock? No more African theme stuff..animals that u can buy with coins that are cool? People instead of gnomes u can place around ur farm. Definitely some water tiles, some sand tiles would've been nice for the beach stuff. some fall leaves tiles

mollyrn
08-28-12, 11:08 AM
And a way to have more than one farm would really be cool

Zamoraksblood
08-31-12, 07:43 PM
Being able to CANCEL a crop, I accidentally do the wrong crop so much

pinkster73
08-31-12, 10:29 PM
Being able to CANCEL a crop, I accidentally do the wrong crop so much

Just sell the plots and start over.

pinkster73
08-31-12, 10:32 PM
Old english cottages
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1346477431280.jpg

pinkster73
08-31-12, 10:34 PM
http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/1030902.jpg

dernhelm
08-31-12, 11:26 PM
omg! Those cottages are gorgeous! I want one in real life...

Zamoraksblood
09-01-12, 06:54 AM
Just sell the plots and start over.

Thanks, I'm new to this game so I didn't kno we could do that