PDA

View Full Version : Blue Blob stuck at LVL 8

BorgKitten
08-07-12, 08:52 AM
I try to lvl a lvl 8 Blue Blob to lvl 9, then I get a loading screen & then it goes right back to it's previous lvl. It seems that it at least gave me my food back today but last night it used my food up each time I would try. I haven't tried lvling any other monsters to 9 yet, so i'm unsure if it's just for my Blue Blob or others. Anyone else with a similar issue?

DaojinWildfire
08-07-12, 11:53 AM
It's possible that your device has not have a connection to our servers. You can test this by going into the Community tab and visiting another player's island. If you are able to visit the island, then you do have an active connection with our servers. If you do not, then you'll receive an error message, which will explain why your progress is reverting, because your device does not have an active connection and cannot save your progress.

BorgKitten
08-07-12, 03:00 PM
It's possible that your device has not have a connection to our servers. You can test this by going into the Community tab and visiting another player's island. If you are able to visit the island, then you do have an active connection with our servers. If you do not, then you'll receive an error message, which will explain why your progress is reverting, because your device does not have an active connection and cannot save your progress.

Thank you for the response DaojinWildfire, I am able to visit my NBRs as well as other community members in the game without any error messages. I'll see about lvling another monster to 9 to see if I have a similar issue, or if it's just this monster. I have had issues with this game as well as Bakery Story lately. My NBRs will come to my Bakery or island telling me that I am full & soon after their message my Bakery seems to have no coins until 5-10 minutes later. I recently moved across the states so I am wondering if it's a connection issue or actually something to do with the games.

hopesdragons
08-07-12, 03:15 PM
I also have the Blue Blob bug. I have tried twice to feed it enough to get it to level 9 and both times it has gone back to where I started. I have also lost food each time.

hopesdragons
08-07-12, 03:23 PM
These pictures were taken within 20 seconds of each other, with the level 9 picture being taken first. No other food was added or removed. As you can see, I lost food when it went back to level 8. This has now happened 3 times.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/81c289bc.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/17514ee3.jpg

hopesdragons
08-07-12, 03:24 PM
These pictures were taken within 20 seconds of each other, with the level 9 picture being taken first. No other food was added or removed. As you can see, I lost food when it went back to level 8. This has now happened 3 times.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/81c289bc.jpg http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a350/luvmy4brats/17514ee3.jpg

sweetstuff525
08-07-12, 03:27 PM
Blue bob does have a bug I had finally fed him onlevel 9 to evolve... Even put him in the evolve ... And waited 3 he's for it to evolve to level 10 .. When I placed it... It was back to level 9 and needed one more feeding

BorgKitten
08-07-12, 04:07 PM
Ah, good to know that it's not just me

Leire22
08-10-12, 10:09 AM
I have totally same problem feeding same monster at lvl 6 to lvl 7 - cant continue feeding him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leire22
08-10-12, 10:10 AM
In my case I am no losing anything but same problem as before with one goal, it gets back again and again and again, i cant stop that, if i want feed i goes back all again like stupid circle, cant believe that.....

Leire22
08-10-12, 10:20 AM
problem is fixed by finished some food strange but thats what happened

baovobe
08-10-12, 12:23 PM
i m not the only person who got this problem lol my Blue Blob has eaten soooo many apple and still at LV8.....i can't even get my apple back today :( plz fix this asap thx :(

BorgKitten
08-10-12, 03:42 PM
I went to make a Tree Rex & then after I collected the egg it reset back to the hatcher, now the egg & Tree Rex are gone, seems like the same problem, there must be something wrong with the server receiving all of the data.

lotusthreads
08-11-12, 05:35 AM
I am having the same problem with blue blob. It is stuck at level 6. I fed it to level 7 twice now, the second time, I actually managed to put it in the evolution temple, and when it came out, it was back to a level 6 :( I didn't get back any of the food either