PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon....

aboudeh850
08-07-12, 04:26 AM
I have been breeding 10 Lvl serpent and 10lvl eagle...for a chance to get the coveted diamond

My outcomes till now :

1) fruitfull

2)fruitfull

3) life

4)firestorm

5)firestorm

6)life

7) magic

8)island

Am I close to get it ?!

mel7123
08-07-12, 11:28 AM
I have been breeding firestorm and serpent for 2 weeks straight. I have had no luck so switched the combo this morning... Have to see if my luck changes there's no way to know when you will get it , sorry:( it's just luck.. Good luck:)

joeyc0417
08-07-12, 11:30 AM
My results are completely different for Eagle + Serpent... I got an atlantis from that combo too. The rest have been firestorms and mists.

aboudeh850
08-07-12, 12:28 PM
My results are completely different for Eagle + Serpent... I got an atlantis from that combo too. The rest have been firestorms and mists.

Haha well you're luckier than me....

grondai
08-07-12, 06:22 PM
After playing around, no details... I've found that the eggs you receive are predetermined. I'm not sure if they are predetermined beyond one egg. Meaning if you are about to get mistmoth I'm not sure if they have chosen an egg for next round. I know this for sure

sweetstuff525
08-07-12, 06:55 PM
After playing around, no details... I've found that the eggs you receive are predetermined. I'm not sure if they are predetermined beyond one egg. Meaning if you are about to get mistmoth I'm not sure if they have chosen an egg for next round. I know this for sure

How is it predetermined ... When they don't know what dragons you will be breeding next?

DjrainbowBRAINS
08-07-12, 07:02 PM

I agree 100% with you on this. I believe each island has almost a predetermined loop of dragons for each. It would have to. This game is to new and not enough dragons or players to have it this difficult... I have spent upwards of 200$ testing many theories. Firestorm and island WILL NOT BREED A DIAMOND DRAGON for me on MY island. It may eventually but not easily. There is an easy combo for each island that should give it to you in 2-5 breedings. And many HARD breedings that will take you 60+ tries. Hence why I Have currently 5 athletics and have sold over four others. Yet my buddy has tried for weeks to get one... Maybe HIS combo would be an athletic and (?). Like me for example I can't for the life of me breed a familiar dragon.. Maybe that's part of my "easy" combos..?? Having dragons at epic level are important. And the side matters just can't figure out how yet. I just started a new plan of attack lol. I tried a epic fruitful and lvl 8 coral and very first outcome was a super rare seabreeze... Best outcome I've had in weeks...

grondai
08-07-12, 07:06 PM
Idk. It may be randomly generated which egg you get for each dragon mix you choose, but whatever you do whether that be move the nest or what time you choose to breed the dragons it's the same. So technically it is random but only after you breed two dragons will the game update that. I'll try to figure out if it goes past one egg but i doubt it as it would take up a lot of memory for team lava.

aboudeh850
08-08-12, 06:43 AM
I have been breeding 10 Lvl serpent and 10lvl eagle...for a chance to get the coveted diamond

My outcomes till now :

1) fruitfull

2)fruitfull

3) life

4)firestorm

5)firestorm

6)life

7) magic

8)island

Am I close to get it ?!

Add...

9) Magic

10) eagle

11)firestorm

12)life

13)fruitful

tasjatjuh157
08-08-12, 10:49 AM
I have spend over 3 weeks in a row now trying to get my diamond... Tried every combo multiple times, heaven knows how many by now, i did not track it but ive used my godl to speed up, i got 2 rare dragons out of it but still no diamond, i cant go any further with breeding the new dragons without it!, Im almost at level 49. I love ( d) this game but its getting frustrating now so i started playing monster story. Any tips would be welcome, but as i said ive tried every combo there is :(

jackie2006
08-08-12, 11:52 AM
this combo works !!!!
I tried so many combo before but I could not get it, until yesterday I tried this combo again and bam .... I got diamond. It was my lucky day.
keep trying ....you will get it.

lollyloo123
08-08-12, 11:59 AM
got mine with Epic firestorm and Epic island dragons - took about 18 go's :) Good luck all!

aboudeh850
08-08-12, 05:35 PM
Add...

9) Magic

10) eagle

11)firestorm

12)life

13)fruitful

14) fairy

15) firestorm

16) island

17) mindvolt

aboudeh850
08-09-12, 05:58 AM
Add...

9) Magic

10) eagle

11)firestorm

12)life

13)fruitful

14) mindvolt

15)life

16)life

17)fruitfull

18)island

19)life

20) magic

zqzqzq
08-09-12, 04:20 PM
I've started to play other games as well. Last three new dragons need the Diamond to breed. I'm level 46 and no Diamond. My patience is spent as well as some real money. Whatever the correct breeding secret is for obtaining the Diamond is a well kept mystery not a realistic obtainable goal. Oh well, Good luck all.

chariiirox
08-09-12, 06:09 PM
Well i was thinking to breed life and seabreeze... Anybody tried that combo???