PDA

View Full Version : New ordering system?

hmaitland
08-06-12, 11:17 PM
is it possible to maybe get an order all button in fashion story its very annoying to have to go through all the slots to just order one thing. PLEASE!:D

marrrina
08-07-12, 05:22 AM
Well, maybe not "order all" since I never order all of the same item, but maybe being able to select multiple slots and allocate whatever item you want to them. But I'd be surprised if the ordering system ever changes.

ButterPanda
08-07-12, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. This would be a nice feature. Ill pass this on to our developers for discussion.

TimeForACuppaTea
08-07-12, 04:52 PM
Well, maybe not "order all" since I never order all of the same item, but maybe being able to select multiple slots and allocate whatever item you want to them. But I'd be surprised if the ordering system ever changes.

Agreed, and agreed. I do order several of the same items though so would be nice to not have to do them one at a time. I prefer to order an even number of items from each catalog so all items in the catalog get mastered at the same time.

Arketa
10-18-12, 03:27 AM
It would be nice if you could simply open the catalog and populate multiple slots by simply pressing the order button for each slot you wish to fill. Bonus kudos for showing slots filled/total slots with the catalog open as well.

Cheers!