PDA

View Full Version : Tree Surgery!

darkstar72
08-06-12, 11:14 PM
One of the City Story tasks is to chop down a tree. I keep tap tap tapping on trees but nothing happens. Can anyone please tell me how to chop down a tree to finish the task? Thanks in advance:)

me2nyy
08-07-12, 05:00 AM
Trees are chopped in your expanded areas. After you buy an expansion and then wait for it to be ready, trees will be in the area. Those are the ones you can chop.

mushroom79
08-11-12, 07:07 AM
bad, bad. very bad. this is deforestation. and the factory, SMOKES!! Pollution!!! Passing down wrong message. tsk.

Lipuro
08-11-12, 05:31 PM
We should melt the ice caps in the north and south.

chazthephoenix
08-17-12, 06:10 PM
I accidentally hit a tree and chopped it once (out of five)

Now it constantly says 1/5 over it

How about making it that if you don't finish chopping it after 24 hours, it reverts back to unchopped?

Yes?

benbever
08-18-12, 02:47 AM
I'd like that, I'm always afraid of accidentally (partly) chopping down trees.

Zetra
08-18-12, 03:17 AM
bad, bad. very bad. this is deforestation. and the factory, SMOKES!! Pollution!!! Passing down wrong message. tsk.
That's it!let's stack up greenhouses and produce plants!Buying tree and put them everywhere!

ssiii
08-29-12, 02:24 AM
Please please can accidentally touched trees revert back if we don't want to chop them down??????

demon_woman
09-15-12, 08:58 AM
I agree. It's too easy to accidentally tap trees. There should be a confirmation or an undo. I don't want to end up with a treeless city!

nmid
09-24-12, 07:36 AM
I agree. It's too easy to accidentally tap trees. There should be a confirmation or an undo. I don't want to end up with a treeless city!

You can buy trees ur self... And those trees can be moved around, unlike the original trees.

ssiii
09-27-12, 01:18 PM
I accidentally found a way to move the pine trees ( the original trees) around and now I can't do it again. Anyone else know how to do this?????