PDA

View Full Version : Deleting and re-installing Restaurant Story

Unregistered
11-18-10, 10:08 AM
Hi

A couple of days ago, I bought 275 gems through the in-app purchase in Restaurant Story on my unbroken iphone.

Since then, I have decorated my restaurant to my liking using most of my gems. I have 7 gems left now.

2 days ago, I decided to jailbreak my iphone and since then I've been having trouble trying to buy gems again.

Apparently, from what I've researched, jailbreaking your iphone causes a program called AppSync to stop allowing you to make in-app purchases and the only solution is to uninstall AppSync and delete Restaurant Story and reinstall it again and then you'll be able to make in-app purchases normally again.

My problem is, I'm afraid that deleting and reinstalling Restaurant Story will cause me to lose all my saved data/info/neighbours/my level/coins and most of all my gem paid furniture.

Can anybody tell me if deleting and reinstalling Restaurant Story will do that? I read some of the threads in the forum and understand that it may not happen asy our ICCID is stored in the servers and reinstalling will just put your game back to where it was.

Would appreciate a confirmation.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 12:50 PM
No... you do not lose your gems.

Juls
11-23-10, 09:00 AM
I just re-installed my RS app on my Ipad and didn't lose anything.