PDA

View Full Version : Monster Story: Suggestion Thread

kooky panda
08-06-12, 08:13 PM
I know monster story is pretty new, but feel free to post new items and/or themes you would like to see.

joeyc0417
08-06-12, 08:42 PM
I want to be able to rotate items (habitats, totem etc.).

That's all that's bothering me now...

anketam
08-07-12, 11:47 AM
One thing that I would like to see created is a black family of monsters, including a black-white hybrid monster. The other change that could go with this is to the breeding system: To breed a white (Shell Lizard) monster you would need parents that had red, green, and blue, but no yellow. To breed the black monster you would need parents that had red, yellow, and blue, but no green. The idea behind them being the two forms of mixing colors.

Other monster ideas (for higher level players):
- Add orange and purple monsters (and when you breed primary color monsters you can get a secondary color instead of a hybrid)
- Add thriple type hybrid monsters
- Add diamond hybrid monsters

Building ideas:
- Alternate color farms. No difference in functonality
- Food and Money generating decorations. For example: Have palm trees that passively produce 1 food an hour, or a visitor kiosk that makes 100 coins an hour.
- Vault. Automatically stores money from habitats as they fill up. Thus freeing habitats to store money that otherwise would be lost if the habitat had reached its max coin capacity.

Decoration ideas:
- Color themed paths. Have paths that are themed to the different monsters. (Could charge gold for diamond paths).
- Visitor center, secret labratory, giant Jurassic Park style gate, island map stand, and monster fossils of various sizes.
- More flowers. Would love to see flowers that matched different color habitats.

Features:
Gold/Diamond lock. A config setting when checked prevents you from purchasing anything that requires gold bars or diamonds. This feature would be useful across all story games and prevent accidental purchases.
Storage - be able to put decorations and empty habitats into storage.

Limaxa
08-07-12, 12:52 PM
Maybe fruittrees :D or tropical plants

twilightnic
08-07-12, 02:04 PM
Rotational decorative items would be great, as would being able to expand all the plots of land (like in DS I appear to have one plot that can't be expanded)

hopesdragons
08-07-12, 02:51 PM
Rotational decorative items would be great, as would being able to expand all the plots of land (like in DS I appear to have one plot that can't be expanded)

Are you talking about the bottom right corner? You can expand it after you expanded the others. I think that's the plot I found the rock that costs 3 million to clear.

sweetstuff525
08-07-12, 03:31 PM
Are you talking about the bottom right corner? You can expand it after you expanded the others. I think that's the plot I found the rock that costs 3 million to clear.

Did tl remove the rock? I expanded their and didn't get the rock

kooky panda
08-07-12, 03:55 PM
Did tl remove the rock? I expanded their and didn't get the rock

TL is working on this,, and they are suppose to be pushing a fix into the game moving this 3,000,000.00 rock away from the main starting area. I have expanded that area today, but I have to wait for the expansion to finish to see if the price has change to clear this rock. I will let you know.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33283-Huge-Moss-Rock-Glitch&p=370867&viewfull=1#post370867

ButterPanda
08-07-12, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestions so far. Keep them coming.

shakiba
08-07-12, 07:05 PM
Storage!! We have to be able to store things. Everything, or at least most things should be able to be rotated. I would also like more plants for the farms.

awesomezoo419
08-07-12, 07:59 PM
I would like to suggest a white monster; like a winged circle and more dragons.

twilightnic
08-08-12, 07:03 AM

Yeah thats the one, thats cool if I can expand it after the others :)

thrilltokilll
08-10-12, 04:58 PM
These games are really lacking decorations... I would love to see more.

Africaisland
08-13-12, 04:48 AM
scared Rabbit would be nice inside a monster land .

shakiba
08-13-12, 12:17 PM
These games are really lacking decorations... I would love to see more.

Well, the game was recently released, but yes, hopefully we see more decor with use of different colors.

riitzc
08-13-12, 03:31 PM
- Ability to move foliage. I actually like some of it and would like to use it as decorations. Even if I still have to pay to move it, that's fine.

- Storage

- Food gifting. Even a low number such as 10 or 25 would help out quite a bit.

rengirl1978
08-14-12, 05:27 PM
I would like to be able to get rid of an egg if I get one I already have from a breed. Sucks wasting gold to speed up the egg hatch so I can get another egg in when it's an egg I do not even want!

hopesdragons
08-14-12, 06:56 PM
I was thinking it would be cool to have a nether portal in Monster Story and be able to use that to swap monsters/dragons between the two games. Think of all the hybrids they could come up with.

hopesdragons
08-14-12, 06:57 PM
And I would love to be able to gift food or even eggs.

lanadelgaga
08-14-12, 07:28 PM
- Ability to move foliage. I actually like some of it and would like to use it as decorations. Even if I still have to pay to move it, that's fine.

- Storage

- Food gifting. Even a low number such as 10 or 25 would help out quite a bit.

YES! Like the pink palmweed. It's so pretty

bbap2
08-15-12, 07:27 AM
I would like to be able to get rid of an egg if I get one I already have from a breed. Sucks wasting gold to speed up the egg hatch so I can get another egg in when it's an egg I do not even want!
+1
Yes I would also like the option to cancel a breed or hatch time.

danzaway
08-15-12, 07:36 AM
Make the prices in a market lower, like in DS. So it will be easier.

Bargini
08-15-12, 11:16 AM
Is there any use of monsters we create or they just bring money? May be they could fight or do any other actions? Also you could add buildings for mutations; for example: red fire could become blue fire with new monsters or you could ice monsters.
Also you could give some enthusiasm to players by giving date of the next update :)
Hope it helps.

Bargini
08-15-12, 11:35 AM
Oh, forgot to say that you could add lightning element :)

lilkeeks
08-16-12, 01:33 AM
I would like to be able to access my news feed from a neighbor's island without having to go home first.

Also, make my messages part of the message tab instead of in the overview tab....if that makes sense.

I also don't see an official countdown time for anything in progress aside from the progress bar. It would be nice to know exactly how much time is left on things.

08-16-12, 08:00 PM
I would like to have a count of the monsters and dragons in dragon story that I played with at the other islands as in pet shop and restaraunt. Rather than visit and leave multiple full messages .or play and go later and leave full messages. Time consuming.

hertry
08-19-12, 09:18 PM
I hate it need to evolve at lvl 3 before i can use it to breed and evolve time is too long, i have loads of monster queuing for evolve

hertry
08-19-12, 09:40 PM
I would like to be able to access my news feed from a neighbor's island without having to go home first.

Also, make my messages part of the message tab instead of in the overview tab....if that makes sense.

I also don't see an official countdown time for anything in progress aside from the progress bar. It would be nice to know exactly how much time is left on things.

+1 Support

I would like to have a count of the monsters and dragons in dragon story that I played with at the other islands as in pet shop and restaraunt. Rather than visit and leave multiple full messages .or play and go later and leave full messages. Time consuming.

+1 support!

juvides
08-19-12, 10:21 PM
STORAGE please

Zamoraksblood
08-20-12, 07:47 AM

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33801-How-to-access-your-wall-from-other-persons-island-without-leaving

It's the exact same! This can get you to wall profile and news at someone ELSEs island

jar63
08-21-12, 03:50 AM
At first, I thought this game was really cute and entertaining...(I had already given up on dragon story when I installed this game)...however, after playing for a few days (I'm on level 17) I find I'm bored and tired of waiting hours for breeding, hatching, and evolving. I realize that the idea is for the players to get impatient and spend real money on gold to speed things up...but as long as the game keeps freezing and crashing, I'm not spending any of my money. Actually, the only TeamLava games I have that don't have constant crashes are RS and BS. I've all but given up on all of the others (I'm still trying to play FS and Pet Hotel). If the games were more stable, I might spend more money...as it is, I'll probably just quit playing.

northsweets
08-28-12, 09:12 PM
We should have Halloween decorations for monster story so we can make the island scary like webs, haunted house, dead trees, pumpkins ect....

anketam
08-29-12, 03:28 AM
We should have Halloween decorations for monster story so we can make the island scary like webs, haunted house, dead trees, pumpkins ect....I know what you mean. This is an island full of monsters, and are not monsters supposed to be scary? I would love some Halloween decorations.

bethyboo525
09-02-12, 03:40 PM
I'd like the option to send a gift to everyone of my friends daily, so if you are against people getting too much gold (Which seems impossible with this game having too much) then please do what someone else said and allow us to gift other things, like food.

I too am stuck trying to earn enough food to feed my level 9 infernoo which takes 2500 food x 5 while I also have some other level 9 monsters that require 1500 or 1650 food, I spend my entire amount of time farming....but that's ok because it's not like we can do much decorating there isn't much to offer.

So add more decoration, yes halloween type stuff would be great, or allow me to move that pink palmweed, or gutter cup to beautify my island.

dorumon210
09-03-12, 07:51 PM
I think a lot of the items that you clear when you expand look very pretty but they rarely spawn in ideal places. If we could have some of those items in the shop it would really allow us to spruce up our islands (considering all we have now are lavablooms, stone paths, and banners...) Guttercups, palmweeds, palmweed thickets, and pink palmweeds are the ones that would be best for decorating.

dapplefur
09-03-12, 10:21 PM
more hybrids especially for the diamond.

riitzc
09-03-12, 11:48 PM
No diamond hybrids yet. There aren't enough rares yet.