PDA

View Full Version : Rotating Items

Lipuro
08-06-12, 06:43 PM
I apologize if this has already been addressed but I haven't found this issue stated anywhere. OK. It seems we do not have to option to rotate some of the items in Monster Story. Of what I know so far we cannot rotate:

Evolution Temple
Habitats

Is this a bug or an update that hasn't been released?

Thanks for reading. :cool:

kooky panda
08-06-12, 07:49 PM
Thanks for posting, I did notice this too when I was trying to squeeze in an extra habitant.. lol..
I will send this suggestion over.

DaojinWildfire
08-07-12, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the info. It's possible this may be a bug, but it's also possible that this has been left out for now. Since it's not a critical feature, opting to include this option in a future version would allow us to give this first one out to you guys faster. Will definitely let the team know that there's no rotate option in case this is a bug. Thanks!

dragonbj
08-20-12, 10:56 AM
I too had noticed this and was excited when I saw it as an option on my new diamond habitat. Unfortunately, when I tried to use it, my habitat disappeared! My profile still shows 7 of 11 habitats, but you can only see 6 of them on my screen & I cannot hatch my egg, release my pair that have been done breeding for over a day, etc. :(

kooky panda
08-20-12, 11:18 AM
I too had noticed this and was excited when I saw it as an option on my new diamond habitat. Unfortunately, when I tried to use it, my habitat disappeared! My profile still shows 7 of 11 habitats, but you can only see 6 of them on my screen & I cannot hatch my egg, release my pair that have been done breeding for over a day, etc. :(
Try restarting your device.