PDA

View Full Version : Any idea on when quests/goals might be coming back?

hopesdragons
08-06-12, 06:40 PM
As much as I am enjoying playing Monster Story, I can't help to think how much better it would be with the quests/goals. I know there were some glitches and they said the quests would be back "soon" as a parent of teenagers I know that soon could be anything from a couple of hours to a few weeks... Any way to narrow it down for us a bit?

Lipuro
08-06-12, 06:51 PM
Yes I can't wait for goals to come back. With the goals, I'm able to get a jump start on my island with the rewards. But right now I'm living off of solo work. :(

BorgKitten
08-06-12, 11:40 PM
Yes I can't wait for goals to come back. With the goals, I'm able to get a jump start on my island with the rewards. But right now I'm living off of solo work. :(

Yes I would at least like to know if the problem could be addressed within the week or if it will take longer :)

DaojinWildfire
08-07-12, 03:03 PM
Sorry, but we can't be any more specific about the ETA at this time. Providing a random guess would only cause more trouble should the team experience any issues with this feature and the ETA gets delayed. We definitely appreciate your patience and support for this awesome new game though!

BorgKitten
08-08-12, 10:45 PM
Sorry, but we can't be any more specific about the ETA at this time. Providing a random guess would only cause more trouble should the team experience any issues with this feature and the ETA gets delayed. We definitely appreciate your patience and support for this awesome new game though!

Thank you for your response DaojinWildfire, it's nice to know that you guys check these forums regularly ^-^

myndisue
08-08-13, 07:03 PM
I think it's more like DOA!

lindy60
08-28-13, 06:52 PM
It's been months since a new goal,

ladybugsoul
09-20-13, 12:23 PM
I play it on my android tablet and would really like to have goals for that game not just for installing and playing to lvl 15 of other S8 games.

goneplumcrazy
03-17-14, 02:34 PM
I just noticed goals is gone i will radom pick anything