PDA

View Full Version : Shell monster question

jayfirefly
08-06-12, 01:21 PM
Do the wavering and sea buffalo have to be a certain level to breed a shell monster?

Thanks ;)

jayfirefly
08-06-12, 01:22 PM
Wave wing* whoops...

koolkat555
08-06-12, 02:31 PM
I am not really sure about that but for me it worked out with those level monsters. Level 8 sea buffalo and level 7 Wavewing .

jayfirefly
08-06-12, 03:21 PM
Ok cool. I'm gonna try lower level just to see if it works.

jhhgbdj
11-21-12, 03:40 PM
Not really, but you need at least 3 elements.
But, I recommend that you use high leveled monsters for best results. :)

kasaokc
11-21-12, 03:55 PM
I don't think levels matter, at least for me. I went a very long time before I got any of mine past level 6 and quite a few only went through the first evolution to level 4. I wanted to get quantity to fill dens to start making money. Because of that, I didn't evolve them up since many were placeholders for better monsters and I didn't want to waste food on them. Any time I got a rare I would evolve it up just a bit, but only in the past few weeks have I gotten them to epic level. Most of my rare types were not from epic breeding.

Using level 6-ish monsters and dumb luck I've gotten a couple king clams, several mosstriches, hermit cat, furball, 2 medusasaurs, 3 frankenogres, couple birdballs, a bunch of inferoos, and so many shells that I've started just selling them right from the nest. Still no diamond though.