PDA

View Full Version : The Goals

LalaSmooth
08-06-12, 12:51 PM
Am i the only one that hates it when they keep adding goals to our restaurant/bakeries? I really do not want to play City Story, World Game, Hotel Pet Story... I've ignored them but i've read somewhere that they once the timer expires, they keep putting them back up.

I wouldn't mind if they did goals like where we get rewarded things like new dishes, decorations.... I wish we can decorate outside our cafe's too!

sweetstuff525
08-06-12, 01:40 PM
Am i the only one that hates it when they keep adding goals to our restaurant/bakeries? I really do not want to play City Story, World Game, Hotel Pet Story... I've ignored them but i've read somewhere that they once the timer expires, they keep putting them back up.

I wouldn't mind if they did goals like where we get rewarded things like new dishes, decorations.... I wish we can decorate outside our cafe's too!
I like those goals because from completing them you get 12-15 gems for competing the required levels and the just buying a chair or decor

So if you have 5 goals ... That's about 60+ gems

shakiba
08-06-12, 01:43 PM
I think we should have the option to hid them or something. Yes, I know, free gems but I only do the goals if it's fun or doesn't take too much time. I'm not going to waste my time to a game I don't like. I think thats the reason why I never downloaded those games, because I'm not interested. However, a good thing is that if you change your mind on doing the goals, they don't exactly expire because they tend to come back. For now.

hclardy1
08-20-12, 10:14 AM
Can't stand the new game goals and those are the only news I get anymore. Why play a game with no goals to reach? LAME! �� I am also competing against my hubby, he bought a new iPod and now has his own bakery and is trying to catch up with me. Add hclardy1. Sneaky, huh? �� cheers ☕