PDA

View Full Version : Seriously do they listen at all?!?!?

tsilkwood
08-06-12, 11:49 AM
I am about to quit this game and I know I am not the only one. You get the same dragons over and over. It takes forever to hatch them just to get the same ones. I have no super rares and is a complete waste of time. They could make the odds just a bit better and the wait time a little less. I won't even begin to discuss the expansion ridiculousness!!!

So many people have made all of these same mistakes. They don't care because people will pay real money to get the ultra rares but if they don't do something to keep it a little more engaging and less frustrating, I am sure the real money intake will stop soon enough!

Starting to feel like an idiot ... You know same thing... same outcome... Rinse and repeat!!!

tsilkwood
08-06-12, 11:53 AM
Meant complaints not mistakes!!

satchel777
08-06-12, 01:05 PM
But that's the point of the game, if they just gave you everything really easy then it wouldn't really be fun, and when you do get something rare you just feel that much more accomplished

Khriz23
08-06-12, 08:04 PM
Nope its suck they did go over the hill with how hard they made it to get super rare dragons and the expansion is really dumb they ask for to much silver and maps

satchel777
08-06-12, 09:48 PM
Well im satisfied with the game, I don't like to complain

azychan
08-07-12, 01:10 AM
I dont talk about expansion but you complaint because you dont have any rare dragon, you dont want to wait, but it's the point of the game. I like the feeling when I breed 2 dragon, waiting for hatching and I have fun with any dragon, both common or ultra common

azychan
08-07-12, 01:10 AM
I mean ultra rare

lollyloo123
08-07-12, 02:38 AM
yeah i agree, plus these games wouldnt exist without them offering a 'purchase option' within the game. we would see tonnes of advertisements and annoying pop ups constantly because if we didnt buy the optional gold to speed up the times, where else would TL get the money to keep these games going?

so if you see what i mean, they make breeding times longer (so costing more gold) for those impatient few who will buy the gold and speed it up. for those of you who do not buy gold, i can see the irritation but in the same light, its so exciting when you do eventually get the dragon you want - after all the hard work.

same with expansions, you can wait to save up the money, or you can use gold to buy a wad of coins.

people dont make these good apps for free, they have to earn their money from somewhere to keep it going!

mymummy789
08-07-12, 02:42 AM
yeah i agree, plus these games wouldnt exist without them offering a 'purchase option' within the game. we would see tonnes of advertisements and annoying pop ups constantly because if we didnt buy the optional gold to speed up the times, where else would TL get the money to keep these games going?

so if you see what i mean, they make breeding times longer (so costing more gold) for those impatient few who will buy the gold and speed it up. for those of you who do not buy gold, i can see the irritation but in the same light, its so exciting when you do eventually get the dragon you want - after all the hard work.

same with expansions, you can wait to save up the money, or you can use gold to buy a wad of coins.

people dont make these good apps for free, they have to earn their money from somewhere to keep it going!
I have played this game since it first appeared in the UK and yes, it is incredibly frustrating at times, and the expansions are torturous, but this morning I finally put a diamond egg on the nest and all those frustrations have disappeared for now :D

phoenixmap
08-07-12, 08:39 PM
this is life my friend lol