PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Neighbors?

GoddessVaughn
08-05-12, 05:56 PM
I am a regular Restaurant Story player via my Android phone, I play & tip often(usually daily). I have several neighbors on my neighbor list that are either inactive or just plain terrible , I would LOVE to delete them. Is there a way of deleting neighbors in Restaurant Story??

RoseMiti
08-05-12, 06:06 PM
In the neighbors window there is a Edit button on the right side of the title - Your Neighbors. Tap on it and you will see that the Visit button is replaced by Remove.

Pay attention to tap Done after you remove the neighbors to go back to the normal neighbors window.

GoddessVaughn
08-07-12, 03:58 PM
Awesome.... Thank You Soooo Much!!! :)

margaritata
08-14-12, 04:10 AM
In the neighbors window there is a Edit button on the right side of the title - Your Neighbors. Tap on it and you will see that the Visit button is replaced by Remove.

Pay attention to tap Done after you remove the neighbors to go back to the normal neighbors window.

I tried this but still it wasnt deleted. Theyre still there! I reopened RS but still the neighbor isnt deleted lol. I need to restart my phone perhaps? :D

crazycat76
08-14-12, 05:20 AM
Try a restart of your phone, and try to remove them again, maybe it helps :) Good luck!

bobbyrae
08-14-12, 06:32 AM
I tried this but still it wasnt deleted. Theyre still there! I reopened RS but still the neighbor isnt deleted lol. I need to restart my phone perhaps? :D

If it is a neighbour called stormie that you are trying to delete, you cannot delete that neighbour...unfortunately.

crazycat76
08-15-12, 11:04 AM
Oh, yeah, right bobbyrae, but she wrotes "they are", so I thought she means more than this one - Stormie cant be deleted, thats true.

shalla666
08-15-12, 12:56 PM
I wish they would have some way to see when a ngb last logged in or did anything. I have a few ngbs that I'm not sure if they have really quit the game or are on vacation, and I feel bad about deleting them. I would feel better if I knew that xyz didn't bother coming on for 3 or 4 months.

bobbyrae
08-15-12, 12:59 PM
I wish they would have some way to see when a ngb last logged in or did anything. I have a few ngbs that I'm not sure if they have really quit the game or are on vacation, and I feel bad about deleting them. I would feel better if I knew that xyz didn't bother coming on for 3 or 4 months.

If i scroll down their walls and see "full" or "ntw" messages for at least two weeks, i delete them, especially when i'm trying to build new appliance ( having non playing members can really mess you up there!). I may leave a message on their wall and If they miss me then they'll find me back and i'll reinvite them. :)

saren1947
08-15-12, 04:38 PM
If i scroll down their walls and see "full" or "ntw" messages for at least two weeks, i delete them, especially when i'm trying to build new appliance ( having non playing members can really mess you up there!). I may leave a message on their wall and If they miss me then they'll find me back and i'll reinvite them. :)

When I see them inactive I live msg "are you still playing?", if no return to question in a week or two, I delete.

Potatocat
08-20-12, 10:47 PM
What do you guys do when nghbrs get angry/passive aggressive when you delete them (and explain why you're deleting them)? I'm stressed to the max about rude ppl.

greygull
08-20-12, 10:58 PM
What do you guys do when nghbrs get angry/passive aggressive when you delete them (and explain why you're deleting them)? I'm stressed to the max about rude ppl.

Personally - I would say delete, and don't tell them. Games are for entertainment, not for adding stress. You can always find people who play more to your style :)

Potatocat
08-20-12, 11:28 PM
Personally - I would say delete, and don't tell them. Games are for entertainment, not for adding stress. You can always find people who play more to your style :)

I've tried this too but some ppl still notice. It's enough to make me not want to add anyone else at all. Lol I'm too much of. Bleeding heart! You're right though :)