PDA

View Full Version : What is the point?

trace35
08-05-12, 05:26 PM
I don't understand! Except for the fact they are monsters and not dragons, there is absolutely no difference between this game and dragon story!
Why did TL do this?

pinkster73
08-05-12, 05:28 PM
Money.

sweetstuff525
08-05-12, 05:31 PM
To make money... People spend $$$ in dragon story to speed up breeding .... So they. Ads another game similar to it for more money ... I think this is the kinda of games that tl is going to start making they bring in a lot of cash.... Except from me

shakiba
08-05-12, 05:42 PM
To make money... People spend $$$ in dragon story to speed up breeding .... So they. Ads another game similar to it for more money ... I think this is the kinda of games that tl is going to start making they bring in a lot of cash.... Except from me

and me. Never spent a cent on this game. Never will.

I just wish the concept was different.

camel_power
08-05-12, 05:45 PM
and me. Never spent a cent on this game. Never will.

I just wish the concept was different.

I agree. The concept of all of the Story games is exactly the same. They should have some more fresh ideas like Bubble Mania.

jayfirefly
08-05-12, 05:59 PM
They are trying to appeal to a broader audience. I was not a fan of dragon story but think monster is cute.

trace35
08-05-12, 06:24 PM
Money.
Of course. And is it true that android users can play?

They are trying to appeal to a broader audience. I was not a fan of dragon story but think monster is cute.
WHAAAT! It is the SAME GAME lol!

pinkster73
08-05-12, 09:59 PM
Of course. And is it true that android users can play?

It's in my store. I haven't downloaded it though.

brohim
08-06-12, 01:58 AM
I like these games a lot more then other tl games. Maybe because they are both new and I started them not long after they come out. I hate starting a game when everyone is so far ahead, it just seems pointless. The concept of city story is really cool and I would play it if 'goods' didn't expire. To wait the long period of time and come back and see they have expired makes me rage so I simply don't play.

TL must be raking in the cash on Monster Story already. I've seen quite a few islands with diamonds and even white monsters. Obvious gold buyers. I look at it as *****ing and it takes all the fun out of the game.

Add me ^^

trace35
08-06-12, 02:03 AM
Not 'these' games. It is the exact same game! Even the super mega ultra amazing impossible to get monster/ dragon has the same name..... Diamond! Way to be original.

brohim
08-06-12, 02:42 AM
Yeah i know what your saying. They just put a new skin over dragon story, but I'm still gonna play it =]

27Redd
08-06-12, 03:18 AM
I don't understand! Except for the fact they are monsters and not dragons, there is absolutely no difference between this game and dragon story!
Why did TL do this?

What's the difference between Restaurant and Bakery Story then? It's called "options". Different games appeal to different people. It's that simple.

cast1532
08-06-12, 03:40 AM
I dislike Dragon Story and it's not appealing. I played the game until I was in level 9 (I think) it's not for me. So, when TL came out with Monster Story I love it even though it's almost the same thing as Dragon Story. So yeah, Monster Story appeals to me unlike Dragon Story. Different options.

trace35
08-06-12, 03:48 AM
What's the difference between Restaurant and Bakery Story then? It's called "options". Different games appeal to different people. It's that simple.

Yes, those games are ridiculously similar, I agree. But they have different recipes and decorations. Monster and dragon have NO differences, except the name of the monsters, and the way they look. That is it. Nothing. Nill. Zilch. Zip. Less than zero. Dot com.

trace35
08-06-12, 03:49 AM
I dislike Dragon Story and it's not appealing. I played the game until I was in level 9 (I think) it's not for me. So, when TL came out with Monster Story I love it even though it's almost the same thing as Dragon Story. So yeah, Monster Story appeals to me unlike Dragon Story. Different options.

What are the different options?

lollyloo123
08-06-12, 04:15 AM
I dont like it! I love dragon story but theres just no point in this game! Except in this game theres a smaller gold purchase, 20 gold for 69p. Don't ruin game play TL please.

Kijame
08-06-12, 04:49 PM
I think I'll start playing this in advance for possible promotion quests, though I think I'll uninstall right afterwards. Just how I uninstalled Pet Shop and will uninstall Fashion and Bakery when I'm done.

jayfirefly
08-06-12, 05:39 PM

Ok if you put it like thaaaat. Then technically Restaurant and bakery story are the same game then cuz they have the same format... But people love both. Some prefer one over the other... Just depends on your preference.

joeyc0417
08-06-12, 05:45 PM
Personally I think DS is better.

Js. :)

hopesdragons
08-06-12, 06:33 PM
I thought they were the same too until I found the pink palm trees. Dragon Story doesn't have those!

Seriously though, yes they are nearly identical. Wouldn't it be neat if we could use that nether portal in Dragon Story to import monsters and have something similar in Monster Story to import dragons? That could open all sorts of fun hybrids.

Lipuro
08-06-12, 06:35 PM
I'd rather have monsters and dragons than just dragons. ;)

trace35
08-06-12, 07:02 PM
It's just like having the same game on two different devices.

venturai
08-11-12, 07:05 AM
Money.

Would've been nice if, instead of just milking out another release, they'd have spent the money on actually improving Dragon Story. You know, the game that's actually bringing it all in.

I mean, it's got so much potential, but aside from just adding expensive Diamond hybrids in the hope that some will pony up cash for them, it's pretty much abandonware right now. All the things they could add for us to spend our coins on, but no, they just bumped up expansion costs instead.

Disappointed. Teamlava have gotten their last dollar from me.

sourlicorice5
08-11-12, 08:14 AM
I like dragon story better. I play monster casually (only have 4 nbrs on it and that's all. Want). However I'll never spend real money on either of these games as I don't like them well enough to. bakery, Restaurant, fashion and farm I will spend money on now and then though I haven't for a few months now.

kooky panda
08-11-12, 01:57 PM
I thought they were the same too until I found the pink palm trees. Dragon Story doesn't have those!

Seriously though, yes they are nearly identical. Wouldn't it be neat if we could use that nether portal in Dragon Story to import monsters and have something similar in Monster Story to import dragons? That could open all sorts of fun hybrids.
I doubt this would happen, but that would be really cool!!!