PDA

View Full Version : Longer time=less rare?

CyndersTears
08-05-12, 04:48 PM
Ok, so let's say you're trying to get a Familiar dragon. So you're begin breeding, and notice the time is 21 hours. That's the Poison dragon-which you already have zillions of. You also check that the Familiar dragon's breeding time is 16 hours. So now you have to wait an extra 5 hours until you can try again. Doesn't that seem unfair?
So shouldn't rarer dragons have longer times instead of shorter? The only dragon that i can really think of with that time would be the diamond and diamond hybrid.. :p So who's with me?

lollyloo123
08-06-12, 04:11 AM
Agree! its like the fruitful is 10 hours (i think), no one wants one yet we have to wait 10 hours breeding then 10 hours hatching - to sell it cos no one wants or needs it lol.

Should be longer for the rarer ones though :)

CyndersTears
08-06-12, 09:14 AM
Yeah! but now i have to wait for two days because i ither got a diamond (YAY) or a Titan(STILL YAY) because i decided to breed a level 5 Charm with a level 8 Serpent

sweetstuff525
08-06-12, 09:17 AM
Yeah! but now i have to wait for two days because i ither got a diamond (YAY) or a Titan(STILL YAY) because i decided to breed a level 5 Charm with a level 8 Serpent

If it says 32 gold to Speed up it's a Titan if not its a diamond

CyndersTears
08-06-12, 09:19 AM
ok. Well, i still need a titan, so :D a rare is still good!

fondants
08-06-12, 09:22 AM
Scroll down to the "Breeding times" section in the first post of this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-%28In-Progress%29

In general, being rare or common has nothing to do with wait times - some are less and some are more. Simply go down that list and you will know exactly what your dragons are breeding based on time remaining when you start, and the type combo you used.

firewhisker950
08-06-12, 11:00 AM
Well...it is annoying to wait so long for breeds like island and poison that take almost a day when they're commons. I wouldn't mind rare dragons being the ones with longer times. But I think TL makes it the way it is so you get annoyed and speed up using gold...and when you run out of gold...you just might buy more.

CyndersTears
08-06-12, 04:06 PM
I agree, Fire :/

joeyc0417
08-06-12, 05:55 PM
Well...

Red/Green
Life = Common = 3hrs
Wild = Rare = 6hrs
Forestfire = Super Rare = 7hrs

Yellow/Purple
Genie = Common = 8hrs
Trickster = Rare = 18hrs

Red/Yellow
Firestorm = Common = 12hrs
Eagle = Rare = 14hrs
Scorpion = Super Rare = 13hrs

Blue/Purple
Coral = Common = 10hrs
Wizard = Rare = 22hrs
Mistmoth = Super Rare = 12hrs

Green/Yellow
Fruitful = Common = 10hrs
Fairy = Rare = 8hrs
Parakeet = Super Rare = 5hrs

Green/Purple
Poison = Common = 21hrs
Familiar = Rare = 18hrs

Red/Purple
Charm = Common = 16hrs
Titan = Rare = 32hrs
Planet = Super Rare = 19hrs

Blue/Yellow
Mist = Common = 14hrs
Mindvolt = Rare = 22hrs
Seabreeze = Super Rare = 9hrs

Blue/Green
Island = Common = 20hrs
Serpent = Rare = 16hrs
Atlantis = Super Rare = 15hrs

Red/Blue
Magic = Rare = 20hrs
Athletic = Rare (seems super rare) = 11hrs

I guess on some the common dragons take longer. But it seems that on most the rarer ones take shorter.

Did I miss any? :)

CyndersTears
08-07-12, 12:19 PM
Not that i can see! :)