PDA

View Full Version : Start updating city story 1 petition!!

cedar20
08-05-12, 04:43 PM
Plz sign ur city name to hopefully show to that there is still people who like this game and would like updates!!! When I saw the new game it was a disappointment that there not updating the original for a fail city story metro lots of ppl where disappointed also. And I don't get it lots of people spent lots of money!!!! Plz tl update city story there are lots of pll that would want that. And it's the second oldest game u had lots of old loyal players so Plz update the game Im begging u!!! Plz reply to this thread tl would appreciate it

sweetthing1
08-05-12, 04:57 PM
I agree....I had kind of quit playing city because it constantly kicks me off.....they decided to quit working on this one I feel a long time ago...I tried the "new city" and I'm not impressed! They updated with new versions on all the other games...bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet.....but started new with city....I have played a long time too and don't want to start over either. Please fix the bugs and update!

bigbux3
08-05-12, 05:24 PM
Signed Bigbux3

Trust me, this is not going to happen. But it's good to see you cedar20 on the forums... as well in City Story.

shakiba
08-05-12, 05:38 PM
Shakiba.

I don't play CS, but I still want everyone else out there to be happy if TL brings back updates.

sparks229
08-06-12, 05:33 PM
X sparks229

I don't play city story either but this game should still get updates. What's the point of a new game if it's exactly the same thing but you can implement the new features into the other game?

pinkster73
08-06-12, 05:42 PM
It's sad when they abandon games.

NavarroneTech
08-23-12, 07:15 PM
A neighbor told me City Story is going to end on August 28th

bigbux3
08-23-12, 07:18 PM
A neighbor told me City Story is going to end on August 28th

August 29th. City Removal (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34301-City-Original-retiring-from-App-Store&p=382355#post382355).

This is a big disappointment. This game is what made me a customer. It's very sad. This was my first TeamLava game, it's been updated for a long time with so many players, and I've spent a lot of money on this game.

tcctt
08-28-12, 09:30 AM
Both games should be available. Why cancel cs1. If no new players can download and play cs1 - it would be deserted and we would only playing for what?.

Over the past 2 months cs1 feels so quiet. So many nbrs have left.

Some1 made a cpl of pics about the building comparisons, the shell or structure of the buildings are exactly the same between the 2 versions of the game. Just city story metro building got a paint job.

It would be great if cs1 could receive the building updates just like in metro.

Please tl dont give up the original city story.

alchaves
09-02-12, 09:29 PM
There is such a thing as business ethics. For a business to be successful, it has to be fair and transparent. Stopping the City Story updates without giving players some reasons is not ethical, more so when people have been spending a lot of money without reimbursement.

Trust is very important. How can TL be trusted after this?

Here's my suggestion to TL: Continue the City Story updates because that's the only way players will be able to trust TL again. If TL remains with the status quo (meaning no updates whatsoever), players will feel that TL creates games only for profit and doesn't care at all about the players. In reality, a business that cares for its customers will always win and succeed.

Just my two cents worth. I don't mean to offend anyone. Cheers!

bigbux3
09-02-12, 09:34 PM
There is such a thing as business ethics. For a business to be successful, it has to be fair and transparent. Stopping the City Story updates without giving players some reasons is not ethical, more so when people have been spending a lot of money without reimbursement.

Trust is very important. How can TL be trusted after this?

Here's my suggestion to TL: Continue the City Story updates because that's the only way players will be able to trust TL again. If TL remains with the status quo (meaning no updates whatsoever), players will feel that TL creates games only for profit and doesn't care at all about the players. In reality, a business that cares for its customers will always win and succeed.

Just my two cents worth. I don't mean to offend anyone. Cheers!

I really appreciate what you have to say about this situation. Have you taken a look at this thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?34479-Feedback-After-City-Story

carove
08-30-14, 02:02 AM
Still loving city story needs to be supported again. Also play farm story I prefer the original one. Would like to be able to expand further in both.

genrou
02-23-15, 08:54 AM
it looks like I am a few years late signing the petition. Of all the lava games, I feel city story is the best of them and its unfortunate it does t get updated. I wish at least it would let you expand more so you keep using what is there.

pinkchux
02-23-15, 09:49 PM
I agree with genrou. Please update City Story. No updates since fall. Kindof a sad holiday season for citizens. Just a suggestion: You can bring back old decorations & buildings for holidays. Will keep playing wirh my fingers crossed for updates. Thx u!

R5FanForever1
07-04-15, 07:36 AM
This game may never be updated any time soon, but I still see people playing the game and I still enjoy the game even if there is no update. City Story on android doesn't get any updates either.

orleansparish
07-09-15, 06:13 PM
The game will Never be updated ever again. It's a discontinued game. But still playable on iOS. Which is sad because new people downloading this will buy gems but won't know once they have reached the highest level that's it.

I don't know why they removed it from ios. I'd have been happy never seeing a new update. I still had some ways to go to get to the highest level and make money to earn some of those super expensive homes and buildings. And my city was cute too!

mygirldaisy
11-01-15, 09:09 AM
Why is TeamLava giving up on this game?.. Not fair