PDA

View Full Version : Hard time giving gifts

anketam
08-05-12, 02:52 PM
Is anyone else having trouble giving other players gifts? This morning I tried to give out gold to all of my neighbors but it said that all but one already received their max gifts. I normally only see this in other story games for 1 out of 20 or so neighbors not 83 out of 84 neighbors. Since it had been acting odd the day before I intentionally missed a few neighbors today and when I went back to give them a gift it said that I already gave them gifts (but I had not). Also sometimes when I look at my neighbors list the Gift button is randomly enabled for several of my neighbors (quite frequently the first one on the list) and when I click them it says I already sent them a gift.

This is happening on the android version.

:confused:

dinoman23
08-05-12, 03:03 PM
I'm on iOS, latest version and haven't had problems gifting. I only received 2 gold today though, and I'm sure not everyone is gifting, but 2 is exceptionally lower than usual. In fact, I've been playing since day one and today was the first time I received any gold. I thought there might be an issue....

kooky panda
08-05-12, 07:33 PM
You can only send gold to three neighbors per day.

anketam
08-06-12, 05:44 AM
Thank you, that explains a lot. In that case can the message be changed to you already sent the max number of gifts a day. Or change the logic to you can only receive 3 gold a day. Now I feel bad about having so many friends since I won't be able to give them all presents.

janxiii
08-23-12, 02:18 AM
is the receiving limit also 3? and at what time(GMT) does the day reset on the server?