PDA

View Full Version : Forum Suggestion

GummyBear07
11-18-10, 02:15 AM
I have seen so many people that have been posting on here with very rude gestures, especially in some of the more recent posts, therefore I have a suggestion for the forums. I suggest for there to be a requirnment for people to sign up for forums, making them known who they are evertime they post, therefore if they post rude or mean comments they can be warned and punished as applicable. Does anyone agree with this?

Unregistered
11-18-10, 02:21 AM
I have seen so many people that have been posting on here with very rude gestures, especially in some of the more recent posts, therefore I have a suggestion for the forums. I suggest for there to be a requirnment for people to sign up for forums, making them known who they are evertime they post, therefore if they post rude or mean comments they can be warned and punished as applicable. Does anyone agree with this?

its a nice idea gummybear but i think the reason there is no sign up process is that TL can't be bothered with policing it, they cant even be bothered with helping their own customers judging from how many people are unhappy with them

GummyBear07
11-18-10, 02:26 AM
its a nice idea gummybear but i think the reason there is no sign up process is that TL can't be bothered with policing it, they cant even be bothered with helping their own customers judging from how many people are unhappy with them

It is sad to think that TeamLava puts an effort into helping customers out, but quite frankly you are right. Many people are upset with how TeamLava is acting, I personally love this game, but TeamLava needs to help their customers more :(

CityGirl195
11-18-10, 12:48 PM
100%. Some people swear like there's no tomorrow, especially when they are frustrated with the opinions of other users.