PDA

View Full Version : Confused about World Games & New Appliances

go4urs
08-05-12, 01:16 AM
:confused:
I checked other threads before I posted.

My issue is that I've been gifted the Fire Pit Grill & Ice Cream Machine. There are NO recipes. I clicked the all recipe tab (as per other threads) - there are no recipes.

BUT, I have new goals in my regular game.

I have an iPad - so iOS. Other threads said to update. But there no RS update in the App store.

Does this mean I have to delete RS and downloand RS - World Game?
Will everything carry over?

Help,

And thanks TL for the games!

Go4urs

go4urs
08-05-12, 01:18 AM
BTW - I just looked at the thread with the World Games goals - that is not what I have. So my question remains - delete RS and download World Games & will everything carry over?

snubbly
08-05-12, 02:14 AM
Yeah get the world games version it'll all be there you don't even have to delete the normal one.

go4urs
08-06-12, 12:59 AM
Thank u

mattyboo1
08-06-12, 11:01 AM
:confused:
I checked other threads before I posted.

My issue is that I've been gifted the Fire Pit Grill & Ice Cream Machine. There are NO recipes. I clicked the all recipe tab (as per other threads) - there are no recipes.

BUT, I have new goals in my regular game.

I have an iPad - so iOS. Other threads said to update. But there no RS update in the App store.

Does this mean I have to delete RS and downloand RS - World Game?
Will everything carry over?

Help,

And thanks TL for the games!

Go4urs
You need the world games version

PloyM
08-06-12, 11:07 AM
And everything will be carry over to the new version.

sandyflay
08-06-12, 04:15 PM
I have an iPad too and took the free ice cream machine, which didnt have any recipes until I downloaded the World Games version. Both almost mirrored each other until I deleted the reg restaurant version. Everything I had transferred to WGs.