PDA

View Full Version : Horrible decision maker

mrngh22
08-05-12, 12:36 AM
I officially have 325 gems and no idea what to do with them.

amentofashion
08-05-12, 04:06 AM
You could try getting 1st items in boxes. Or wait for and buy limited items (like that cake now) that won't be available soon. They might bring back the monster kitchen for Halloween, maybe that. Just beware of gem traps!

TimeForACuppaTea
08-05-12, 04:14 AM
Well if there was no fear of losing them in gem traps I'd say hold on to them until the holidays. There is always cute stuff that cost gems for Halloween, Christmas and such. Especially if there is nothing you actually want right now.

BUT, since there is a risk of losing them to gem traps, and you not getting anything you actually want. I'd suggest finding a box that has stuff you actually like and buy several in a row and hope you manage to get something decent.

mposey
08-05-12, 06:27 AM
I think the smartest way to spend it is limited time offers if you keep a slow finger and don't fall I to gem traps. Or you can spend them on ovens but I don't really see that point since by are 49 gems now. Or you can try for a box but I'm not getting into the boxes since I just got out my anger for boxes yesterday in a thread I started. But maybe you will have some luck on your side. Good luck on what you do with them.

shakiba
08-05-12, 07:02 AM
Well, theres lots you can do. Change your name, buy decors, buy boxes, spend them on gem traps, spend then for expansions, but I would usually spend my gems on limited offers since they are limited and usually beautiful.

amentofashion
08-05-12, 09:42 AM
Well, theres lots you can do. Change your name, buy decors, buy boxes, spend them on gem traps, spend then for expansions, but I would usually spend my gems on limited offers since they are limited and usually beautiful.

LOL haha

Mijov
08-05-12, 10:55 AM
I just buy extra stoves with them. That's how you make $$ faster and obtain your level 4 for each recipe and getting 2 gems out of it. When a new appliance comes out I get 5 so I get my 2 gems in a reasonable amount of time..

sourlicorice5
08-05-12, 10:59 AM
I just buy extra stoves with them. That's how you make $$ faster and obtain your level 4 for each recipe and getting 2 gems out of it. When a new appliance comes out I get 5 so I get my 2 gems in a reasonable amount of time..

Yes it would be faster but you lose 49 gems buying the extra appliances to only gain 2 gems back per recipe. Doesn't seem worth it to me. I wouldn't personally use gems for extra appliances.

pinkster73
08-05-12, 11:05 AM
Hold on to them until there's something you really want. Carefully.

mrngh22
08-05-12, 12:34 PM
Yes it would be faster but you lose 49 gems buying the extra appliances to only gain 2 gems back per recipe. Doesn't seem worth it to me. I wouldn't personally use gems for extra appliances.

I agree, I refuse to spend gens on stoves unless they go back down to 24. I just redecorated and opened the doughnut box a few times.

melby29
08-06-12, 01:18 AM

I agree. I would never use them to get appliance slots to speed up mastering stuff.

shakiba
08-06-12, 08:26 AM
I agree. I would never use them to get appliance slots to speed up mastering stuff.

Agreed too. I already have enough appliances to master. So it takes a little more time, so what? I still have my earned gems held on for something else.

melby29
08-06-12, 04:56 PM
Maybe dpend some on changing your name to Stormie?

kancilkiller
08-06-12, 06:01 PM
Just spend all on buying extra slot for stoves, the best and only choice for practical and non-decorative purposes

Stueeeee
08-07-12, 10:24 AM
I would say DO NOT spend on extra ovens until they put the cost back down to 24. It is a ridiculous amount now and no one should feed their money grabbing with buying any.

bobbyrae
08-07-12, 10:38 AM
Just spend all on buying extra slot for stoves, the best and only choice for practical and non-decorative purposes

This is really the only thing I spend gems on. Extra appliances. I've opened a box intentionally only three times - in Farm story, though where I don't have any other use for gems other than to buy decor. I'd be upset if I spent gems on a box in bakery or restaurant and got something really ugly.

meowwmixx
08-12-12, 04:08 PM
How did you get that many gems?? Did you spend money on them? or what level are you on?

08-13-12, 12:59 PM
First things first. HOLY MOMMA!! that is ALOT OF GEMS!!!!! :O second you can buy decorations, tables and chairs ( i will do taht when i get enough gems..) or keep on saving them!! yu can hold a world record for the most gems ina TL game!!! :p :) ;)

melby29
08-13-12, 03:36 PM
I reckon you could become a microsurgeon if your hands are steady enough that you have collected that many without losing them to gem traps!

LynnStorm8
08-13-12, 05:49 PM
I reckon you could become a microsurgeon if your hands are steady enough that you have collected that many without losing them to gem traps!

LMAO! Very true! A neurosurgeon in the making!

mrngh22
I wish I had your problem...
I can NEVER have TOO many Gems...

"You can never have too many Coins or too many Gems in BS" - LynnStorm8

patriciabudville
08-13-12, 06:04 PM
Ive never been gem trapped. My mum seems to always be getting trapped on RS though haha. 112 gems on my Bakery :D

jodiemc
08-14-12, 12:19 PM
I always used to accidentally spend my gems when it pops up, and i would feel so annoyed for ages!! ive just been cooking all of my recipes to get to level 4 on them all, and now i have 89, and i am so careful to make sure i dont get trapped by them! im going to keep saving them, and then spend them on something that i see that i really think would be worth it.
If theres nothing there that you like now, just keep saving them!