PDA

View Full Version : Lost 50 gold! MUST READ! This needs to be changed!!

iMoe4s
08-04-12, 11:21 PM
Ok so I was checking out the dragons in the market. I ACCEDENTALLY clicked on the firestorm dragon and BAM! It just purchased it for me without any verification!! I diddnt want a firestorm egg iv gotten tons!! I was very upset because I work really hard for the little gold I have :( please make it to where some sort of verification comes up before making a purchase with gold! And it will be HIGHLY appreciated if someone from team lava can refund my gold, thank you!

friskymust
08-05-12, 07:25 AM
on fashion story I lost fifty gems, and I didn't buy anything! Teamlava doesn't care about what happens to their customers :(

ButterPanda
08-06-12, 11:26 AM
For this type of issue please contact our customer support at support@teamlava.com

whitneyxo
08-06-12, 12:30 PM
I just lost 49 on opening a new slot in fashion!!! Won't be playing anymore teamlava games from now on!!!!

whitneyxo
08-06-12, 12:31 PM
By accident I forgot to mention if hey could take back the slot and give me my gems back I'd appreciate it

iMoe4s
08-06-12, 03:25 PM
Yeah I thought that was a really bad feature.. All I did was accidentally click on the picture of the dragon and BAM! I was given a firestorm egg and lost 50 hard earned gold! And panda I did email them but I see it is going to take time for them to reply. I'll be waiting..

farrels
08-06-12, 03:27 PM
i have lost over 80 gems and 60 gold

camel_power
08-06-12, 03:37 PM
TeamLava, I think a Confirmation Button is beneficial to customer satisfaction. There have been so many requests on these forums.

[S8] Elsa
08-06-12, 03:45 PM
Closing this one up. Please contact Support for specific questions regarding gems on your account.

There is an existing Confirmation Button thread for that topic of discussion. To consolidate the feedback, let's keep to a single thread. Thanks!