PDA

View Full Version : Receiving different food for different levels achieved.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:20 AM
Please could someone explain to me where I can find the different foods given for reaching the levels. The last couple of levels I reached said that now I can hv apple pie and chicken fingers. These are not in the food menu. Does anyone know where they would be?
Thankyou.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:46 AM
Please could someone explain to me where I can find the different foods given for reaching the levels. The last couple of levels I reached said that now I can hv apple pie and chicken fingers. These are not in the food menu. Does anyone know where they would be?
Thankyou.

Hi, you will need to buy a different cooking appliance - you may already have a stove - the apple pie is cooked in the oven, there is also a grill.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 02:01 AM
Hi, you will need to buy a different cooking appliance - you may already have a stove - the apple pie is cooked in the oven, there is also a grill.

Thanks so much for that!!! I should hv realised. Common sense really.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 02:07 AM
Thanks so much for that!!! I should hv realised. Common sense really.

Happy cooking!

Pennypan
11-18-10, 03:35 AM
Thankyou.Hi there,when you level up you are entitled to cook certain foods but you must purchase the right appliance.Once this is purchased the foods will appear.