PDA

View Full Version : TeamLava!

Unregistered
11-17-10, 11:55 PM
Today I've lost about 10.000 coins so far, due to the out of sync issue. I am so tired of all the problems with this game :( TeamLava, I think your games are fun and I love escaping the harsh reality by playing RS from time to time, but do you honestly think that 15 gems and a thousand "we apologize for the inconvinience" will do the trick here?? I don't know for how long I will remain a loyal customer (yes customer as I have paid real money for your gems in the past). And I'm sure I speak for a lot of your paying customers. You are not getting any money from me again until you have taken care of all the common problems reported in the forums.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:21 AM
The only way to get Team Lava to listen to us is to stop lining their pockets with cash. When their income from gem sales plummets they will listen.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:25 AM
The only way to get Team Lava to listen to us is to stop lining their pockets with cash. When their income from gem sales plummets they will listen.

You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....SO STOP BEING GREEDY AND if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:29 AM
You state the only way for TeamLava to listen is if people stop buying gems right? Well what about the 15 gems they gave us this week????? I BET PEOPLE WERE BUYING GEMS BUT TEAMLAVA SAW THAT IT WAS WHAT CUSTOMERS WANTED IN ORDER TO BE COMPENSATED FOR THEIR PATIENCE.....SO STOP BEING GREEDY AND if you dont like it post your own game and be on TeamLava's side fixing peoples problems...Then talk about how its bad customer service YOU WILL THEN KNOW THAT THEY ARE WORKING HARD AND FIXES CAN'T COME OVERNIGHT

Was that even English? You sound like one of Team Lava's illiterate employees? Is that Amaranth?

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:30 AM
Was that even English? You sound like one of Team Lava's illiterate employees? Is that Amaranth?

hahahaha wow I guess you don't know how to read because that is perfectly clear to me and I agree with what that poster has said

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:34 AM
hahahaha wow I guess you don't know how to read because that is perfectly clear to me and I agree with what that poster has said

That would be because you ARE the poster, just giving yourself a pat on the back!!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:35 AM
That would be because you ARE the poster, just giving yourself a pat on the back!!

I am not the original poster I was just reading through the different posts on here

Unregistered
11-18-10, 01:39 AM

Cutting and pasting the same response into every thread is getting really boring mate!

Unregistered
11-18-10, 03:10 AM
All I'm asking is that we should all stop paying for gems. I mean, would you pay for something and then not receive it, or when you do receive it it's broken? TeamLava provides a service that a lot of us is paying for, is it too much to ask to receive what we have paid for? If TeamLava needs more time to work on all their issues, they SHOULD NOT accept payments from innocent customers. This is not about being greedy, this is about a company not keeping their part of the deal.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 03:14 AM
All I'm asking is that we should all stop paying for gems. I mean, would you pay for something and then not receive it, or when you do receive it it's broken? TeamLava provides a service that a lot of us is paying for, is it too much to ask to receive what we have paid for? If TeamLava needs more time to work on all their issues, they SHOULD NOT accept payments from innocent customers. This is not about being greedy, this is about a company not keeping their part of the deal.

That's spot on. The TROLL who keeps posting about people being greedy is (deliberately) missing the point. It's about whether or not TeamLava appreciates us as customers enough to genuinely answer our emails to support and our posts in this forum.