PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon finally!

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:20 PM
I have tried ALOT of mix ups trying to get the ultra rare cutie i have tried serpent v eagle
Serpent v firestorm Athletic v fruitful. Coral and firestorm. Atlantis and firestorm And eagle v Island. But 2 days ago i almost felt like its enOugh i have spent 1600+ gold trying to get it by using gold to speed everything up and 2 days ago i tried a new mix to get Diamond so i put Island Epic v lvl 7 scorpion and on the firSt try with this combo i have finally got it! So now i can breathe out and try for Diamond hybrids :D just wanted to share this cause im so HAPPY :)!!!! Good luck to all out there :)

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 03:22 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try .. I have both island and scorpion... Hope I have that same luck lol

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:23 PM
Thanks I'll give that a try .. I have both island and scorpion... Hope I have that same luck lol

Wish u all the luck !

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:24 PM
And i would Also say thanks to northsweets cause he kept My
Hopes up and Said i Will get it very soon :)

mposey
08-04-12, 03:29 PM
Congrats! The hybrids are easy to get. Just repeat breeding. The gold dragon came out Thursday and with non stop breeding for gold I finally got it this morning. And that's not speeding things with gold (I've never bought gold)

mattyboo1
08-04-12, 03:30 PM
Congrats

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats! The hybrids are easy to get. Just repeat breeding. The gold dragon came out Thursday and with non stop breeding for gold I finally got it this morning. And that's not speeding things with gold (I've never bought gold)

Yes and crusader is really easy to get :P only 6 sec wait time

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:39 PM
Congrats

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:40 PM
Congrats btw :D

geckoos
08-04-12, 03:41 PM

Congrats btw :)!

smiley326
08-04-12, 06:33 PM
Congratulation for you... ^^

grondai
08-04-12, 06:50 PM
Has anyone noticed that in the market two dragons can have the same elements but are listed in a different order? I thought of what order the elements go in from which dragons you get first to last which would be: fire-forest-air-water. The two dragons that if bred together would have this order would be forestfire and seabreeze dragon. I can't try this yet because i don't have seabreeze but let me know if it works.

justpeachykeen
08-05-12, 02:31 AM
I've been trying for a week non stop to get a diamond breeding epic island and firestorm with no luck :(

smiley326
08-05-12, 03:18 AM
I've been trying for a week non stop to get a diamond breeding epic island and firestorm with no luck :(

Keep trying!!
I'm sure you'll get it ^^

darkrandy
08-05-12, 09:25 AM

Count me in
I have spent hours on this, still no diamond dragon.
Lastnite on my daughter's account I bred a forest lvl 9 and a magic level 7 and on first try got the Familiar. Tried on mine and no luck.

11sweetz11
08-05-12, 04:10 PM
I have been trying for a diamond for the last 2 weeks and still nothing. I have used gold to speed up but nothing. I'm level 42 and I can't get it and I've tried every possible combination. Please help.

CuddlyDragon
08-05-12, 04:11 PM
Congrats!! :D

CyndersTears
08-05-12, 04:36 PM
I've just been trying for Athletic and Familiar with no luck. But congrats! And who did you use to breed? I tried Island and Firestorm and got a Mindvolt. It was a win-win, beacuse i was gonna get it later.. :P

CoachM1
08-05-12, 07:08 PM
How do you get a scorpion? What do you breed?

Harmonylion
08-05-12, 09:50 PM
Has anyone noticed that in the market two dragons can have the same elements but are listed in a different order? I thought of what order the elements go in from which dragons you get first to last which would be: fire-forest-air-water. The two dragons that if bred together would have this order would be forestfire and seabreeze dragon. I can't try this yet because i don't have seabreeze but let me know if it works.
I'm going to try it. I've been trying for weeks to get a Diamond.

Harmonylion
08-05-12, 09:54 PM
Well I tried the Forestfire Seabreeze combo and I'm getting another Seabreeze.

Harmonylion
08-05-12, 09:58 PM
Now I'm probably getting a Fruitful-10 hours.

Harmonylion
08-05-12, 10:09 PM
I got a Seabreeze, a Fruitful, a Fairy, a Mist, and now probably another Fruitful with the Forestfire/Seabreeze combo.

CyndersTears
08-05-12, 10:14 PM
Once my Mindvolt dragon finishes evolving i'ma try Mindvolt and life.. but probably should try for the athletic first.

Skyler1802
08-06-12, 07:38 AM
i dont have scorpion :(