PDA

View Full Version : Help! Bella Floorboards Goal

habanero89
08-04-12, 02:55 PM
I completed this goal by adding a soul mate and baby to the theme park but now the goal is still showing as uncompleted? I've tried force closing the app but nothing happens :(

kooky panda
08-04-12, 06:17 PM
Did you already have the soul mate and baby for this room, before you received the goal?

habanero89
08-05-12, 09:15 AM
I'm not sure, possibly!....Oh :( does this mean I cannot complete this goal now?
Thanks for the response kooky btw

queentina3
08-05-12, 09:19 AM
I'm not sure, possibly!....Oh :( does this mean I cannot complete this goal now?
Thanks for the response kooky btw'

If you purchased them before the goal, you'd have to delete the room and rebuild it adding in the soulmate/babies again. This was just one of the many reasons I stopped playing this game. I had to constantly keep deleting rooms and redoing all my work because goals would come out AFTER I had already done all that they required and they wouldn't count towards the goal. :mad:

habanero89
08-06-12, 04:34 PM
Oh no! Well, that's pretty terrible  other goals in the story games' usually autocomplete if you've already reached the requirement!! Urgh.

kitty711
08-07-12, 11:29 AM
I've had problems w/ 2 rooms so far.

The ballet studio room didn't even work for me, I tried adding a soulmate 3 times and the original swan pet never even showed up, so I just sold the room since the goal was complete. The snow leopard room, I had to buy a new room and pay for another soul mate.

We'll see how many more problems I have, but seems like there are some bugs in this game. (and yes I deleted the game and reinstalled)

badkayla
08-09-12, 09:22 PM
I have the same problem with Campsite, Theme Park, and Roman. This is so frustrating! About to delete this game....

Skyler1802
08-16-12, 07:44 AM
The same with me too i already completed that family so i sold it to buy a new one, completed it but the goal wont change

Skyler1802
08-16-12, 07:46 AM
Oh no! Well, that's pretty terrible  other goals in the story games' usually autocomplete if you've already reached the requirement!! Urgh.
True :( :mad: