PDA

View Full Version : Changing items in a neighbors catalog

lioness9073
08-04-12, 02:43 PM
When visiting a neighbors store, I was accepting my gifts sent by neighbors. When I click on "use gift" option, the neighbors catalog appears. There is an ability to cancel an item out of that neighbors catalog and order something else. This is something that would need to be fixed immediately. I shouldn't be able to view the neighbor's catalog, let alone be able to cancel an order or items out of it.

kooky panda
08-04-12, 02:46 PM
This is known glitch, anything you would of done in the nbrs catalog or shop would not of been permanent.

lioness9073
08-04-12, 02:46 PM
Oh ok.

ButterPanda
08-04-12, 05:09 PM
When visiting a neighbors store, I was accepting my gifts sent by neighbors. When I click on "use gift" option, the neighbors catalog appears. There is an ability to cancel an item out of that neighbors catalog and order something else. This is something that would need to be fixed immediately. I shouldn't be able to view the neighbor's catalog, let alone be able to cancel an order or items out of it.

What is the neighbors boutique name? and what is your Storm8 ID in game? so I can pass this information on.

friskymust
08-04-12, 08:25 PM
Hmm I don't have this issue. Hmm

AlisinChanes
08-06-12, 11:55 PM
This has been going on a while. In my game (not sure of other players) if you "alter" your neighbors order, you're actually altering your own. Go to your shop & look back at your catalog after altering your neighbors.

smiley326
08-07-12, 01:00 AM
Hmm I don't have this issue. Hmm

me too ><