PDA

View Full Version : Help!! I can't log into ANY of the TL games I play!

OriginalBlond
08-04-12, 12:59 PM
I have been trying to log into BS, FS and RS since 9:30 am and the only thing it does OS open like its loading, the thing pops up to sell gems, then nothing. It go to a white screen then it shows it loading again. It's not my internet connection as I have activated the hot spot on my phone AND I have been in a strong WiFi connection and it STILL does the same thing! Please advise as all of ky items are expiring. Thanks in advance!

OriginalBlond
08-04-12, 01:00 PM
BTW, I play on an evo HTC 4G, android

shalla666
08-04-12, 02:19 PM
You are not alone. I was able to log in fine at 5:30 am Eastern Time, and have been fighting all day. Even uninstalling / reinstalling doesn't work. I think I got in once or twice but game crashed before I was done. I too have an Android (DROIDX) fully patched.

BTW, I play on an evo HTC 4G, android

OriginalBlond
08-04-12, 03:21 PM
All of my games are fully updated too. I hope someone can tell me what to do.... I'm having withdrawls :-(

retro71
08-04-12, 03:29 PM
Am going to have to form a force-close support group for those of us suffering from withdrawals, lol. Me too, & I've resorted to being rather loquacious on the forums today. Not bad, just bored ;-)

queenrocks77
08-04-12, 04:14 PM
Me too. My food has spoiled by now. I've uninstalled and reinstalled. FORCE CLOSE FORCE CLOSE FORCE CLOSE! :mad:

dillydiner
08-04-12, 04:25 PM
yeah, it is getting old. finally yesterday it was working but today, nada...making me very annoyed

Tempete8
08-04-12, 05:23 PM
Same here

OriginalBlond
08-04-12, 05:31 PM
I just hope my nbrs don't delete me thinking I went inactive. I am on level 96 on all 3 games I play. Will a moderater please advise????

lylahmae
08-04-12, 05:50 PM
Me too! HELLO! What does it take to get acknowledgment? Do you care?

OriginalBlond
08-04-12, 08:35 PM
Ok, I am finally able to log in. This is what I did: First I cleared out my cashe in each game. Secondly, I cleared out the data for each game. The next problem I am having is this.... I have to so this EVERY TIME I log into each game after exiting the game. UGH!!! Aggrovating!

KafkaZola
08-05-12, 09:12 AM
I still can't log in and it's been over 24 hours. I have a cache cleaner for my Android phone which I use constantly but still no luck.

nmishii
08-05-12, 09:39 AM
Yesterday I was force closing all the time and then would get into a resetting loop that wouldn't go away until I reinstalled. I reinstalled at about 10 pm PDT last night and was finally able to water and tip without force closing. This morning I am okay also. Haven't force closed or reset or lost progress in almost 12 hrs.

If you haven't reinstalled in the last 12 hrs, try it. It appears they put in a fix and its possible you won't see it unless you reinstall.

KafkaZola
08-05-12, 10:04 AM
nmishii, I did the uninstall/reinstall thing late last night and again that this morning. I still can't load the page. At this point, I'm not sure what TL can tell me or how they can help me. I've done every single thing recommended by the Admins in other threads on this site.

It seems a lot of the people who have the problem are Android users like myself. What am I supposed to do? Get an iPhone to play their game? Short of that, I don't see a solution. Well, TL could always fix the bug and their system, but if I were to hold my breath for that, I'd be dead. Judging by their past record, TL never fixes a bug that hurts its players. In contrast, it immediately fixes bugs that impact *IT* negatively and then spends the rest of its time creating new games. Customers satisfaction-- especially for Android players -- seems to be the least of their concerns.

nmishii
08-05-12, 10:10 AM
nmishii, I did the uninstall/reinstall thing late last night and again that this morning. I still can't load the page. At this point, I'm not sure what TL can tell me or how they can help me. I've done every single thing recommended by the Admins in other threads on this site.

It seems a lot of the people who have the problem are Android users like myself. What am I supposed to do? Get an iPhone to play their game? Short of that, I don't see a solution. Well, TL could always fix the bug and their system, but if I were to hold my breath for that, I'd be dead. Judging by their past record, TL never fixes a bug that hurts its players. In contrast, it immediately fixes bugs that impact *IT* negatively and then spends the rest of its time creating new games. Customers satisfaction-- especially for Android players -- seems to be the least of their concerns.

I'm on a HTC using Gingerbread 2.3.4.

Someone posted that there is a problem when using Ice Cream Sandwich on a Motorola that Motorola is trying to fix. If you have a Motorola with ICS then there still might be a problem. If not, I don't know what to say. TL really hasn't responded to any of our posts on this.

And yes, as an Android user I often feel like the red-headed stepchild.

OriginalBlond
08-05-12, 11:05 PM
I still can't log in and it's been over 24 hours. I have a cache cleaner for my Android phone which I use constantly but still no luck.

The only thing I can suggest is to go into your 'manage application' area of your phone and clear the cashe manually. I don't have a cashe cleaner app so I don't know hoe effective they are. It couldnt hurt :-)