PDA

View Full Version : My Bakery and Restaurant keeps force closing!!

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 12:01 PM
I can't even open the apps anymore and it's very frustrating!! All of my food is rotten! I might be forced to uninstall my favorite games. :(

mattyboo1
08-04-12, 12:01 PM
I can't even open the apps anymore and it's very frustrating!! All of my food is rotten! I might be forced to uninstall my favorite games. :(

Are you on android

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 12:06 PM
Yes, I am. I'm playing from my Droid 3.

chole82
08-04-12, 12:09 PM
Me too! I'm playing on the original droid and cannot open either!

SandraXDIP
08-04-12, 12:11 PM
That happens to me too but i'm playing on iPhone 4 :/

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 12:12 PM
It sucks, but it's good to know I'm not the only one. Hopefully, they are working on a solution.

chole82
08-04-12, 12:14 PM
Pretty sure mine started last night...I have been trying since about 3 and a half hours now with no luck

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 12:21 PM
I've noticed a problem with mine for a couple of days, but it always came to life again after a few tries. Like you, the real problem started yesterday evening. I have been trying to get it to work all day. I even uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. Oh well...

FIREFLY62
08-04-12, 12:35 PM
Mine just keeps loading, get to the screen that has the current gem sale, then starts loading all over again.

LoviepetsGarden
08-04-12, 12:47 PM
So unstalling and intalling back up won't make me lose my current level?

kinz217
08-04-12, 12:50 PM
Mine does that too sometimes idk y!?!?!

kinz217
08-04-12, 12:54 PM
Heelllppp I want to add friends but how do I find there storm8 id?!?!!? :confused: :(

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 12:55 PM
Team Lava: Please, please fix this problem for good. Every few updates it happens and is incredibly frustrating. Some of us go days without being able to get in.

We follow your instructions to uninstall, reinstall, restart, etc. etc. etc., but those things rarely help.

Please address these problems rather than expecting us to take our time doing things which don't help.

retro71
08-04-12, 01:08 PM
Android. All 3 of the games I play are doing the same. (BS RS & FS) Can't get into 2 of them, and Bakery is tossing me out every few minutes. I don't dare try to gift any nbr since that's a guaranteed restart.

Arrrggghhh!

LoviepetsGarden
08-04-12, 01:46 PM
I'm not having that problem with Pet Story, onl Bakery and restaurant. Totally annoying and no help in sight

jenniesky
08-04-12, 02:12 PM
I'm playing from my Android and haven't been able to get in all day either!!!! Very irritating knowing that all my food is spoiled by now and no ubdate from TeamLava on why this is happening and when its going to be fixed! I hope they have the courtesy to refund us all the lost coins from this!

cartoc6
08-04-12, 02:18 PM
I'm having the same exact issue. I'm on Droid X2, and Bakery and Restaurant Story keep foreclosing. I have tried everything suggested, and nothing works. It started first thing this morning. I'm hoping that Team Lava is working on this.

retro71
08-04-12, 02:20 PM
Until today, I have tipped & gftd my neighbours everyday since I started in April. These guys are ruining my good reputation, never mind the food losses, etc.

I understand that support is limited on weekends but this is kind of a big deal.

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 02:54 PM
No, the game recognizes your device.

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 02:59 PM
Unfortunately, I lost hope and uninstalled both applications. :( Now, I'm bored. LOL

JennysBakeShop1
08-04-12, 03:00 PM
Heelllppp I want to add friends but how do I find there storm8 id?!?!!? :confused: :(

You don't find it. They have to give it to you.

jenniesky
08-04-12, 03:06 PM
With all the people giving a 1 star rating today and commenting that they are uninstalling I would think teamlava would at the very least give an update as to.what's going on. I've spent a lot of money buying gems and I sure others have too. It's just my opinion but when you have so many people spending money to play a game you should make sure the game actually works. I sent an email to teamlava support and got an automated email back saying it could take a few days for the support team to even look into the problem. Complete BS if you ask me!

LoviepetsGarden
08-04-12, 03:31 PM
Unfortunately, I lost hope and uninstalled both applications. :( Now, I'm bored. LOL

LOL, It is pretty annoying but I'm stubborn so I keep trying. Maybe is time to get back to the Sims

jomyers23
08-04-12, 04:31 PM
Jenniesky - I e-mailed TL today too. You received back more than me -- I didn't even get an automated e-mail!

aiyayu
08-04-12, 05:17 PM
Last night was the first time in weeks i had no problems logging in and now since this morniing BS & RS keeps force closing. Any food i have cooking is gonna rot by the time TL fixes the forceclose login problem. The worse part would have to be how TL doesn't compensate users for problems they have caused or fail to fix in a timely manner. TL should work on customer satifaction. Like Wooga. They're awesome.

jenniesky
08-04-12, 06:05 PM
I was finally able to get in my Bakery long enough to throw out my spoiled food and cook some more only to be kicked out and now can't get back in!

juanirod
08-04-12, 06:42 PM
I haven't been able to get into BS or FS all day.

gettinbaked12
08-04-12, 08:24 PM
I can't get in at all! On android, from google play. Not an iPhone. Force close over and over. Someone tell us why! Ready to delete for good! Buti want to,help my neighbors and not just abandon them!

aiyayu
08-04-12, 10:50 PM
It saddens me that a fix will most likely come midday Monday since TL probably doesnt do weekend support.

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 11:44 PM
I think you're right. We're gonna have to wait until Monday.

sweettooth6
08-05-12, 12:28 AM
If this many of us are expressing our concern/frustrations here, think of how many more users are probably going through this too without saying anything (or just deleting their game).

chole82
08-05-12, 06:19 AM
I got in finally, now I have to throw away bakery/restaurant appliances full of rotten food which is a pain. I hope we get compensated some coins because it isn't fair our progress suffered when it wasn't our fault

mojicakes
08-05-12, 07:21 AM
I haven't been able to get on BS for a few weeks now and it's so frustrating. I emailed TL and they forwarded my info and problem to their engineering department. I really hope that doesn't mean it's being swept under the rug. I wish they would just fix this problem!

JennysBakeShop1
08-05-12, 07:17 PM
I decided to download the games again because I have no life. LOL They're working faster and better than ever before!! I'm not sure if that means TL found a permanent solution to our issue or if I just got lucky. I guess time will tell. I hope everyone else is able to get in too!! :)

kooky panda
08-05-12, 08:27 PM
For android force close issues- http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33249-Bug-Thread-Android-Force-Close-Issues-8-5-12&p=369583&viewfull=1#post369583

kooky panda
08-06-12, 07:41 PM
I'm having the same exact issue. I'm on Droid X2, and Bakery and Restaurant Story keep foreclosing. I have tried everything suggested, and nothing works. It started first thing this morning. I'm hoping that Team Lava is working on this.

There was a force close fix pushed out over the weekend for android devices.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this fixes your issue.

peppermintfizz
08-08-12, 07:36 PM
My bakery story won't open at all on my iPad 2... I click on it and it acts like its going to start and then shuts down... Anyone know why? Store is open and food will be rotting soon:(

gravityx9
08-08-12, 07:39 PM
I'm having the same problem as peppermintfizz........but for my ipad 1. and for all the TeamLava games......

acts like it's going to start up, but then crashes after the initial title image shows up.......doesn't even get to the bakery/restaurant/shop

greygull
08-08-12, 07:40 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33438-Game-issues-8-8-12

belleebeadz
08-08-12, 08:12 PM
Same problem on all my games - FS/BS/RS. I play on iPad and iPhone. Deleted/reinstalled.....same problem :((

rebel_coyote
08-08-12, 08:17 PM
My fashion, bakery, and restaurant stories all went on the blink about 2 hours ago. Cannot get any of them to open. I'm playing on an iPhone so it's not an android issue. I have turned my phone off several times and it doesn't make any difference

bss18974
08-13-12, 05:03 PM
Now the teamlava games are quitting every few minutes. Bakery story, pet hotel story, etc.

Ipad2 and iphone4s. Tried reinstalling, restarting, shutting down etc

Same result

Please fix