PDA

View Full Version : Cannot order

bahecasmart
08-04-12, 09:28 AM
I can't seem to order anything. When I click on the catalogue, my blank spaces come up, but when I click on them, nothing happens. As well, I was sent a gift, and I cannot place it On a rack. My store is empty, so it's not a lack of shelf space.

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:36 AM
Force close your game then go back in. It sounds like your catalog is frozen, that happens to me sometimes and force closing usually unfreezes it. :)

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 09:39 AM
I am havin that problem 2. When I click on it 2 order my screen goes white and resets over and over and over. I played at 7 this mornin just fine and tried at 9 and 4 hrs later still can't play wtf

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 09:40 AM
I have foreclosed bout 20 times and reset my phone and still doin the same thing

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:46 AM
I have foreclosed bout 20 times and reset my phone and still doin the same thing

That's odd. What type of phone are you using?

bahecasmart
08-04-12, 09:50 AM
How do I force close on an iPad?

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:53 AM
How do I force close on an iPad?

Hit the button down by where your power plugs in twice, you'll see an area at the bottom of your screen where all your current apps are running. Click on the app until it starts to wiggle. It will show a red - sign in the upper left corner. Hit that - sign and it will force close the app.

I do that for ALL apps as soon as I'm done with them, because many TL games won't function right if you have ANY apps open when playing them.

bahecasmart
08-04-12, 09:57 AM
Thank you, that worked! I'm new to this and the iPad... I think every app I have was still running!

queentina3
08-04-12, 10:01 AM
Thank you, that worked! I'm new to this and the iPad... I think every app I have was still running!

I know, I had soooo many things I had to look up or ask other iPad users when I first got mine as I was so used to how I did things on my android phone and they are so different. I still have to ask about certain things. It's like going from Vista, to XP, to Windows 7. I know how to do something in one, but give me the other and I have to scan EVERYWHERE to figure out how to clear my cookies. LOL!!!!

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 10:03 AM
I have a HTC RHYME but I'm on level 35 and it forcecloses but it works after a cpl times but today it just keeps doin the white screen after it loads and won't allow me 2 order clothes or touch any button if it stays on a few secs and when I do it goes white and restarts again. I would uninstall and redo it but I don't wanna lose my progress or neighbors or my storm8 id and store name.

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 10:07 AM
I hope u can help me. I love this game Nd will b heart broken if I have 2 delete it

queentina3
08-04-12, 10:14 AM
I have a HTC RHYME but I'm on level 35 and it forcecloses but it works after a cpl times but today it just keeps doin the white screen after it loads and won't allow me 2 order clothes or touch any button if it stays on a few secs and when I do it goes white and restarts again. I would uninstall and redo it but I don't wanna lose my progress or neighbors or my storm8 id and store name.

Don't worry, you won't lose anything by uninstall/reinstall. The games are saved on TL's servers. That is what I would do, and have had to do many times with my Android games. Uninstall the game, shut off your device and remove the battery. Put the battery back in after 30 seconds and turn it back on. What about 5 minutes then install the game again.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to email support@teamlava.com and make sure you give them your Device Name/Version number, the Game you're having an issue with and its version (you'll be able to get that off of the app store), your Storm 8 ID and the name of your boutique. Explain to them what you've done, what's happening in the game, and ask them to look into your game. That is the best we can do on the boards to help you, and I hope it works and you don't have to go to support.

Over the past few months I've read more bug reports from HTC users than any other Android user. There is something with any HTC device and TL games that just don't work well together for some reason. :(

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 10:16 AM
Thank u ill give it a try

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 10:43 AM
O thank u so very much. IT WORKED U R A WONDERFUL WONDERFUL PERSON. I CAN'T THANK U ENOUGH. O GOD BLESS U.

Angiehousley
08-04-12, 11:26 AM
Nevermind it worked a few min and its doin it again :(

friskymust
08-04-12, 08:23 PM
what I do is when this happens shut your device off completely. Wait ten seconds then turn it back on. This always does the trick for me.

Angiehousley
08-05-12, 04:58 AM
Well after reinstalling a cpl times its finally workin again