PDA

View Full Version : Can't get on Restaurant Story

dalelynn32
08-04-12, 08:57 AM
I can't get my restaurant to load on my Evo 4G phone. It just keeps trying to load, then reload. I've removed it from my phone and downloaded it again and it still won't work. What do I do?

nmishii
08-04-12, 09:10 AM
I had the same problem last night and this morning with my bakery on a HTC EVO Shift 4G. I reinstalled and now I can access my bakery.

Make sure your TL games and any other large applications are on your SD card. Install Advanced Task Manager or ****er and run that before you start up. Clear your cache for those games regularly.

If it still doesn't start up, try to reinstall again.

If that doesn't work, email support@teamlava.com. They have a limited staff on the weekends.

dalelynn32
08-04-12, 09:27 AM
Thank you nmishii for your reply. I've tried all of this and sadly it won't work. I can get on my other games (Bakery, Farm, City, Fashion) Oh well, I will email teamlava and wait for a response.

nmishii
08-04-12, 10:27 AM
Thank you nmishii for your reply. I've tried all of this and sadly it won't work. I can get on my other games (Bakery, Farm, City, Fashion) Oh well, I will email teamlava and wait for a response.

There's another thread recently opened with the same problem. They still can't get in after reinstalling. I guess I got lucky. It might happen again and I hope the reinstall will still work. It all seemed to happen in the last 8-10 hrs on Android devices.

Hopefully TL will look into this error, and hope that not getting into games on an Android device is higher in priority than creating a new game.

Can a mod flag this problem to the CM? Or can a CM pass this info to their developers? Thanks.

27Redd
08-04-12, 11:40 AM
I had this problem constantly with my EVO 4G but just got an EVO LTE and the game runs perfect now. I thought it was their servers or my content but looks like it was the device.

momsbuns
08-04-12, 11:45 AM
Was on bs first thing this morning but not since... usually white screening & force closing are the problems but can't get on at all... come on TL sort it out.... food's spoiling !! On HTC wildfire...

LoviepetsGarden
08-04-12, 11:48 AM
I'm having the same problem with Resturant and Bakery Story. I've not been able to complete anything I do because the game keeps restaring but it doesn't come back on. When I do get on, it's very slow and not all the images appear. My food haas gone bad and I can only tip a few neighbors at a time since I cna only stay one for a very short time before it quits working.

sanjhiyan
08-04-12, 02:55 PM
I'm on a Droid X. Bakery Story kept force closing on me constantly with some kind of "OutOfMemoryError" even though my device has 160 MB of available RAM. Now Restaurant Story is doing the same thing, with the same exact error. I haven't been able to get into either game for the past three days.

kooky panda
08-06-12, 07:40 PM
I'm on a Droid X. Bakery Story kept force closing on me constantly with some kind of "OutOfMemoryError" even though my device has 160 MB of available RAM. Now Restaurant Story is doing the same thing, with the same exact error. I haven't been able to get into either game for the past three days.

There was a force close fix pushed out over the weekend for android devices.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if this fixes your issue.