PDA

View Full Version : A 16 Week Plan [Diamond Dragon]

Kukiri
08-04-12, 08:10 AM
Hello all, first and foremost allow me to introduce myself as most of you will never heard of me before. I am Kukiri, that is not my real name if you are wondering, and I have been an avid fan of almost every TeamLava and Storm8 game that has been released. Recently, I have found myself addicted to this game, wishing to breed every dragon that has been released and is going to be released. Then it came to the infamous Diamond Dragon, which I have had a trouble with breeding since the release of the game.

After many failed attempts at trying to successfully breed a Diamond Dragon I looked to see how much gold it would cost to buy one. After calculating an approximate total of ?50 I was shocked and kept on trying to breed the dragon. Earlier this morning I was thinking to myself that there must be an easier way to obtain this dragon and that was when I thought about the '16 Week Plan'. If anybody here is not willing to spend money or wait there is not much point of you carrying on.

This plan I had thought of would take a total time of sixteen weeks, if a moderate cash price is spent on gold each week. However, this plan may be changed to eight weeks by paying once at the beginning of the week and once at the end. If you are not patient, you may have a problem with this plan. Also, if you wish to do this, there is not much point in trying to breed a diamond dragon while the plan is under action as you will be wasting money. Each week, you must only pay ?2.99 for the 120 gold package and after sixteen weeks, voila! You will now have a total sum of 2020 gold, enough to buy a diamond dragon.

Any feedback, suggestions or comments are welcomed and if you have any problems with this please send me a personal message.

Kind regards,

Kukiri

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 08:44 AM
Careful that during those 16 weeks you don't fall into gemtrap..and voila there goes your gold saved for diamond... I think it's best if you want to buy a diamond with gold.. Put the money into savings account and then when you have enough money for diamond you buy the gold and the diamond right away...

For me I'm not spending a Penney on dragon story.. It's all about luck .. So I'm going to let my luck be it

Good luck

earth1979
08-04-12, 01:28 PM
If you buy the dragons there is no fun in the game. The excitement of having succeeded in a breeding is what keeps you going. The tougher to get the dragon the sweeter the feeling after breeding.

smiley326
08-04-12, 06:31 PM
If you buy the dragons there is no fun in the game. The excitement of having succeeded in a breeding is what keeps you going. The tougher to get the dragon the sweeter the feeling after breeding.

agree with u... we'll feel more satisfy if we could breed it ourselves. ^^

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 06:53 PM
agree with u... we'll feel more satisfy if we could breed it ourselves. ^^

And have more money in your pocket

danstonia
08-04-12, 07:17 PM
I can't believe that anybody would pay real money to play any of team lava's games.

sweetstuff525
08-04-12, 07:18 PM
I can't believe that anybody would pay real money to play any of team lava's games.

If people didnt they wouldn't exist