PDA

View Full Version : Something I would like to see changed/added

battybratty
08-04-12, 02:36 AM
Just a suggestion based on personal preference but I would love to see a way to access my own wall while I am visiting my nbrs without having to return back to my home island each time. By going back and forth like such it becomes awkward to return visits from those who post on my wall.
The way it is set up in bakery, restaurant, fashion, nightclub works best for tipping/visiting nbrs. If there is currently already a way to do this on dragon please share the secret? Lol
Thanks!

alfr123
08-08-12, 12:53 AM
well, when you are at a neighbors island, you can see at the bottom right hand side a bunch of icons, of which a glass of wine that says "social", tap on it, and you will go to your neighbor list or community, anyways, click the blue arrow at the top of the left hand side to go to the menu, where you will se different icons, and on the top right hand side there will be your island wall, tap on it and ta-da! you can see you wall on somebody elses wall

alfr123
08-08-12, 01:04 AM
oh sorry, i meant island ;P

dragonlord196
08-08-12, 07:59 AM
If you are playing on an Android device, the Blue Arrow is not available on the social menu like it is on the iPad, thereby forcing players to have to go Home each time in order to get to their own wall. This even drastically slows game play on Android devices.

dragonlord196
08-08-12, 08:04 AM
If you are playing on an Android device, the Blue Arrow is not available on the social menu like it is on the iPad, thereby forcing players to have to go Home each time in order to get to their own wall. This even drastically slows game play on Android devices.

I should clarify a bit. The Blue Arrow is not on the social menu only when on another island. From your own island Menu, the Blue Arrow is there.