PDA

View Full Version : Abroad.. Not yet! Eh, yes!

Titania_Erza
08-04-12, 02:06 AM
Hey GUYZ! Did u ever went abroad somewhere?:confused:

Titania_Erza
08-04-12, 02:09 AM
I've been went abroad! When i was 7, i've been visited Canada and HK.. 2011 and 2012 i've visited SG

smiley326
08-04-12, 03:13 AM
to be honest, I never been to anywhere outside my country... So far I just traveling around my country, so if you have any plans to go abroad please let me go along with u... lol ^^
>just kidding< ^^

purpsandherb
08-04-12, 04:38 AM
No .. Sadly. Had chances but jus never followed threww! Learnd my lesson!

Titania_Erza
08-04-12, 05:41 AM
@smiley and purpsandherb; ohh.. That's okay but if u hv a chance someday, u maybe can take the opportunity to travel abroad :o lot of countries hv something special that our country never had so it will be fun if we take the opportunity and have new experiences :)

mtytomlinson
08-05-12, 08:41 AM
I've been went abroad! When i was 7, i've been visited Canada and HK.. 2011 and 2012 i've visited SG

How was SG? Im here!! ;)

Titania_Erza
08-07-12, 03:30 AM
How was SG? Im here!! ;)

Oh.. I love SG! Whenever i visit SG, i want to stay at Sentosa Island! Song of the sea is awsome! USS is fun! The first i went there only for watch Lion King at Marina Bay shoppes.. That's a very great performance.. I'm not watch WICKED performance becoz the second time i went to SG for play in USS! I have an experience when my family (including me) at the MRT only for went to Marina Bay sands shoppes! The duration is an hour! It's better to use taxi :p