PDA

View Full Version : Continuous Crashing

zroomar
08-03-12, 11:13 PM
1. iPod touch 2nd gen
2. Bubble Mania v1.1
3. I crash constantly as I complete levels, normally I would have the patience for this except every time I crash after I have sucessfully beaten the level, I lose my game's energy and I don't get any reward energy.

I literally cannot play this game because I run out of energy unfairly. I've been playing for about an hour since downloading, I passed level 1-4 without a crash, crashed once after beating 5, rebeat 5, crashed on 6, rebeat 6, once on 8, rebeat 8, once on 9, rebeat 9 and twice on level 10. I'm now out of energy even though I've beat every level so far with two stars or more.

It crashes either just as the game is beaten after the remaining bubbles are falling on the cat, or on the page that shows how many stars I earned. I have tried both reinstalling the game, and restarting my device already. Without some kind of advice here I'll be uninstalling for sure, I would consider this broken.

ButterPanda
08-04-12, 02:56 PM
It looks like your OS on your device is out of date. Please update your OS by connecting to iTunes and updating. Then try playing again.

zroomar
08-04-12, 04:40 PM
It looks like your OS on your device is out of date. Please update your OS by connecting to iTunes and updating. Then try playing again.

It's version 4.2.1 which is the newest I can get.

mattyboo1
08-04-12, 04:46 PM
It's version 4.2.1 which is the newest I can get.

Are you sure

zroomar
08-04-12, 05:36 PM
Are you sure

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_version_history#Current_versions
"4.2.1 - 8C148 - November 22, 2010; 20 months ago - iPhone 3G; iPod Touch (2nd generation)"

Yes.