PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else really tired of all the pop ups on the TL games

bridgett400
08-03-12, 08:45 PM
Just curious if anybody else is tired of dealing with all the opo ups when opening your TL games. It's driving me crazy!!

bridgett400
08-03-12, 08:46 PM
Pop ups good grief! We so need an edit button

lotusthreads
08-03-12, 08:57 PM
Yep, really, really, really tired of them. It's a good enough reason in itself to delete every one of tl games.

squilibob
08-03-12, 08:59 PM
It's annoying when you just want to open the app to check on something. I often think to myself that I should take a few seconds to check if something is nearly ready... Sometimes it takes 30 seconds just to get through all the notifications and pop-ups and I've noticed that the games are taking longer to load and lag more often now.

sweetstuff525
08-03-12, 09:00 PM
I'm tired of the pop up in dragon about the new gold dragon... Which I can't get since I have no diamond... But there it is every time I go in

CyndersTears
08-04-12, 06:03 PM
Yes, it annoys the crud out of me. SOMEONE JUST PUT THEM TO THE SIDE IN A TAB CALLED 'Updates'!

lylahmae
08-04-12, 06:16 PM
And it force closes every 2 minutes so then I have to go through all of them over again! Stop please just stop. If I want to know I will check the news.

mposey
08-04-12, 09:04 PM
It is very annoying!! First it's the gem sales, then it's the limited time offer!/new Dagon. Then its any new decore/stuff....Then it's freakin "go greet stormie your new BFF." i don't need a pop up for any of those things just give me a goal type notification on the side.

Isla03
08-05-12, 05:02 AM
Yes, it is annoying. If I want to start anothrt TL game i will go to the Storm8 logo at the top right of the screen. Bombarding me with pop ups puts me off trying anything else.