PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon package deal

grondai
08-03-12, 05:06 PM
Due to the recent updates in dragon story it would only be fair to make it easier to acquire a diamond dragon. I am a gold buyer and can't help to notice how unfair it is to all other players with these updates. Now that a gold and crusader dragon have been released team lava should give players a new and limited time package deal. The package deal should require 5-10 dollar fee that once bought will include a diamond dragon and a decent amount of gold for spending. Everyone wins.... Including team lava so maybe they will listen if enough people agree with this post.

sweetstuff525
08-03-12, 05:07 PM
Agree 5$ and diamond deal

danstonia
08-03-12, 05:50 PM
Could not disagree more. I am at level 36 and the only reason that I still play is trying to get the diamond dragon. What's the point of trying so hard to get something if they are just going to take away the challenge.

foxxiegirl
08-03-12, 05:50 PM
I don't believe this will happen only because they'll make more money with the people that are buying gold to try over and over and over. Myself i buy gold (lots lol) but, i never tried for a Diamond because people said it was so impossible to get. I got it by trying for other dragons. I have lots of friends tho that buy gold day after day in the hope of getting the Diamond.

foxxiegirl
08-03-12, 05:52 PM
Could not disagree more. I am at level 36 and the only reason that I still play is trying to get the diamond dragon. What's the point of trying so hard to get something if they are just going to take away the challenge.
Also i agree with you 100% game wouldn't be fun anymore. I personally think the Ultra Rare Dragons shouldn't be available to be bought with gold. You breed or you don't get it, otherwise is it REALLY ultra rare????I think not seeing they can be bought.....

mattyboo1
08-03-12, 05:58 PM
Everybody that has a diamond gets loads of these new dragons I need a diamond

smiley326
08-03-12, 07:26 PM
I'm agree with foxxie girl. If this happen, everyone will get the diamond so easily and the game won't be interesting anymore because the one thing that make this game be interesting is our effort to breed the dragons and what eggs we get.

CyndersTears
08-03-12, 07:29 PM
I agree with it completely! plus, there should be some percentage thing that told the player what the ratio of the commonalities would be.. aww man i sound smart.. DX

grondai
08-03-12, 07:52 PM
I'm agree with foxxie girl. If this happen, everyone will get the diamond so easily and the game won't be interesting anymore because the one thing that make this game be interesting is our effort to breed the dragons and what eggs we get.
That's why it would be a limited time deal. Only a certain amount of people would buy the package in a small window of opportunity.

vanhelsing18
08-04-12, 01:47 AM
I agree too

yandao11
08-04-12, 04:59 AM
You know they are not goin to sell u a diamond for 5bucks. They want u to buy Gold and keep trying.

Anw it's not impossible. Mine came when I was trying another dragon. I used mistmoth and parakeet.

It just takes patience.

mposey
08-04-12, 07:29 AM
If this was to happen then I want the first prize in the bakery story boxes I keep opening billions of times for a limited time offer as well. Ive opened this box so much i get headachs when i even mention the first prize to my husband. BS is my main addiction and I have no luck with it but then I come into DS my first try breeding two hybrids and I get a diamond later to find out its ultra rare. I would love to trade it for something in BS. :(

grondai
08-04-12, 10:27 PM
I don't believe this will happen only because they'll make more money with the people that are buying gold to try over and over and over. Myself i buy gold (lots lol) but, i never tried for a Diamond because people said it was so impossible to get. I got it by trying for other dragons. I have lots of friends tho that buy gold day after day in the hope of getting the Diamond.

I'm not asking people if team lava will do it. I'm asking if people would agree to paying a 5-10 dollars fee for a package deal. Not to mention this would be a limited time offer only letting some people to get it. They would make a huge sum of money on this deal and a lot more first buyers. Once they would get first buyers they would come back for more as new diamond hybrids hit the market. Including the diamond/magic dragon breed comes out it will take 20 hours for each try. Things like this will make it almost impossible to get the newest and best dragons again, almost as impossible as it is now to retrieve the diamond dragon. The fan base in this game is no where near as huge as dragonvale and they need to keep players up to date as this is a new game and at this rate could only make people delete this app. How will people feel to know they can't get an impossible dragon and once they get it they have to get another impossible dragon. I need people's support.

snake073
08-04-12, 11:12 PM
No chance. As a player who breed a diamond and then bought one. I would be really miffed if TL suddenly offered every one the diamond for a couple of quid/bucks. This would be a slap in the face for everyone who paid top money to buy one. If TL did this I would quit this game and all of their other ones I currently play. I purchase gold quite often and this would be a lost customer for TL. Those who don't spend but still complain about the game should quit if they are not happy. As far as I'm concerned it is a free game. If you don't spend any money on it you really shouldn't be complaining or moaning at all.

grondai
08-04-12, 11:33 PM
No chance. As a player who breed a diamond and then bought one. I would be really miffed if TL suddenly offered every one the diamond for a couple of quid/bucks. This would be a slap in the face for everyone who paid top money to buy one. If TL did this I would quit this game and all of their other ones I currently play. I purchase gold quite often and this would be a lost customer for TL. Those who don't spend but still complain about the game should quit if they are not happy. As far as I'm concerned it is a free game. If you don't spend any money on it you really shouldn't be complaining or moaning at all.
I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I'm not moaning I have a diamond dragon.

grondai
08-04-12, 11:41 PM
This game doesn't draw 40 year old men with professions. It attracts teens that don't want to spend half their pay check to get a 3D dragon.

shadowstorm83
08-05-12, 01:35 AM
I like the idea of the package deal I've tried what seems a 1000 times to get a diamond but to avail...:( I've kind of given up hope and to be honest don't play as much now yeah that makes me sound like a quitter but oh well maybe I am lol ok well anyways I think the diamond deal is a good concept and would inspire me to play more 

shadowstorm83
08-05-12, 01:39 AM
I'm not asking people if team lava will do it. I'm asking if people would agree to paying a 5-10 dollars fee for a package deal. Not to mention this would be a limited time offer only letting some people to get it. They would make a huge sum of money on this deal and a lot more first buyers. Once they would get first buyers they would come back for more as new diamond hybrids hit the market. Including the diamond/magic dragon breed comes out it will take 20 hours for each try. Things like this will make it almost impossible to get the newest and best dragons again, almost as impossible as it is now to retrieve the diamond dragon. The fan base in this game is no where near as huge as dragonvale and they need to keep players up to date as this is a new game and at this rate could only make people delete this app. How will people feel to know they can't get an impossible dragon and once they get it they have to get another impossible dragon. I need people's support.

I completely agree with this!!

grondai
08-07-12, 09:39 PM
Come on guys keep it going. At least agree TL needs to make some sort of package deal

yandao11
08-07-12, 10:32 PM
TL staff always does selective replies. You mean you didnt know that? LOL

grondai
08-09-12, 07:17 PM
Selective replies? I'm just looking for people to convince team lava this is needed. Once the onyx dragon (magic/diamond) dragon comes out this will be needed mire than ever as it will be just as hard to get onyx as it is diamond