PDA

View Full Version : Love Letters in Zoo Story--Inappropriate

AuntieDinAZ
08-03-12, 04:55 PM
In the Zoo Story 2 goal "In for a Penny" one of the tasks is to ask your neighbors for love letters! Did anyone this k this through at all? Obviously there are adults and children playing this game and effort has been made to keep the gamespace safe. I was surprised to see this completely inappropriate task make it to the game. The task even states you've been signed up for a dating service. These love letters are occassionally dropped in your zoo so a person could theoretically complete the task without actually solictng the letters from other players--however those letter do not count towards the goal. You must ask other players for the love letters.

Please remove this inappropriate content from the game.

cast1532
08-03-12, 04:57 PM
Have you read the ToS? I think it says that you gotta be over 13 years old to play the games.

mattyboo1
08-03-12, 05:15 PM
In the Zoo Story 2 goal "In for a Penny" one of the tasks is to ask your neighbors for love letters! Did anyone this k this through at all? Obviously there are adults and children playing this game and effort has been made to keep the gamespace safe. I was surprised to see this completely inappropriate task make it to the game. The task even states you've been signed up for a dating service. These love letters are occassionally dropped in your zoo so a person could theoretically complete the task without actually solictng the letters from other players--however those letter do not count towards the goal. You must ask other players for the love letters.

Please remove this inappropriate content from the game.
Ok first of all you have not been signed up for a dating service and it's a virtual game anyway

benbever
08-03-12, 07:22 PM
How are love letters inappropriate? What is wrong in your eyes with (asking for) loveletters?
Is it inappropriate for the playing adults or for the playing children?

hyrule23
08-04-12, 01:46 AM
are you really kidding me ? i think this thread you posted is Inappropriate . did U think this through before you posted such a mediocre thread. What is wrong with asking for love letters. you should really not post anymore

cast1532
08-04-12, 07:12 AM
For some reason, I thought people would agree with her. Isn't love letter suppose to be romantic?

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 07:26 AM
How are love letters inappropriate? What is wrong in your eyes with (asking for) loveletters?
Is it inappropriate for the playing adults or for the playing children?

Maybe she finds an adult asking a child for a love letter inappropriate? I know i would think that strange in real life.
Just sayin...

AuntieDinAZ
08-04-12, 10:16 AM
I believe it is inappropriate for an adult to ask a child, even a child age 13 or older, to send the adult a love letter. I am fully aware this is only a fun little online game but I do think we need to be careful to not open the door to possible harm to the younger people playing the game. Besides, will not being able to request love letters from other players in a zoo game really impact your enjoyment of the game?