PDA

View Full Version : fire place

sindian
08-03-12, 03:56 PM
I have seen a few people with a Fireplace in their restaurant but I haven't seen one yet that I can buy. How do you get one or what lvl you have to be for it to show up? I am currently lvl 56

bigbux3
08-03-12, 04:12 PM
I have seen a few people with a Fireplace in their restaurant but I haven't seen one yet that I can buy. How do you get one or what lvl you have to be for it to show up? I am currently lvl 56

It can be purchased from the Magic Box. It's tricky to get, so good luck!

sindian
08-04-12, 07:41 PM
It can be purchased from the Magic Box. It's tricky to get, so good luck!

magic box?

bigbux3
08-04-12, 07:52 PM
magic box?

Yes. The Magic Box. Are you talking about the White Fireplace or the Christmas Fireplace?

sindian
08-04-12, 10:32 PM
the white one would be nice..thought the one I saw was just a regular Fireplace...where do I buy this Magic Box..its not showing for me, been looking for it unless im looking in the wrong place?

bigbux3
08-04-12, 11:24 PM
the white one would be nice..thought the one I saw was just a regular Fireplace...where do I buy this Magic Box..its not showing for me, been looking for it unless im looking in the wrong place?

Go under Design then the last tab. Swipe over until you see Magic Box. Now, the fireplace is very tricky to get.

sindian
08-05-12, 08:53 AM
found it and didn't get my Fireplace..ugh oh well

bigbux3
08-05-12, 05:28 PM
found it and didn't get my Fireplace..ugh oh well

Sorry about that. That's harder to get. When purchasing the boxes, you take a gamble.