PDA

View Full Version : Go For the Gold! Twitter Contest!

GroupMagma
08-03-12, 02:14 PM
In honor of our World Games apps, we're going to be giving out special World Game items to 10 lucky winners!

All you need to do is Tweet us (http://twitter.com/teamlava) this message:

"No bronze, no silver, we're ALL GOLD with @TeamLava!"

You have until Monday, August 6 at 12PM PDT to get us this message. After that, we'll choose the winners and you'll need to tell us your Storm8 ID and the ONE item you'd like from below.

http://i.imgur.com/6eOrg.png

Pet Shop Story - Champion Retriever
Restaurant Story - Gold Medal Greeter
Bakery Story - Ring Fountain
Fashion Story - Sportswear Display

Good luck!
[Please note you need a Twitter account in order to participate in this event.]

cast1532
08-03-12, 02:19 PM
Don't we get these items regardless? I don't care much about the Golden Retriever since I don't play Pet Shop Story. I already have the fountain and I'm working on the another ones.

bigbux3
08-03-12, 02:31 PM
I don't understand why there are forum contests that are Facebook and Twitter related. I don't have an account for either site.

Zetra
08-03-12, 03:19 PM
This item are hard to get indeed.

kitten157
08-03-12, 07:27 PM
i would like the champion retriever my storm8 id is kitten157

shakiba
08-03-12, 07:48 PM
I don't understand why there are forum contests that are Facebook and Twitter related. I don't have an account for either site.

Agreed.

Well, good luck to whoever wins.

coolmaggie101
08-06-12, 01:02 PM
Ahhhhhh who won!!!!

sweetstuff525
08-06-12, 01:35 PM
I didn't enter since im already getting those through goals

aiyayu
08-06-12, 02:28 PM
Because this isn't a 'forum' contest. It is clearly a Twitter contest, they are just announcing it on the forums as they have been doing for a long time now. You have been here over a year now, you should know better, you silly goose.

queentina3
08-06-12, 04:43 PM
iOS users are getting these by doing goals, but Android and Kindle users would've had to buy them with gems, if the game they were playing even offered them. To my knowledge the RS and Fashion goal items aren't available to them, so if they wanted them, this would be the only way for them to get them currently. So I can understand TL putting them out there as a prize in a contest.

purpsandherb
08-06-12, 11:04 PM
I am puzzeld? I come here for team lava forum! Get it? your forum team lava! Not to be directed to some other website forum thing! What is with this twitter and face book. You tl r obviosly n bui$ne$$ with them! dont make Us spend time we have set aside for your forum to go and web hunt another forum! The games are perfectly fine being here. Thx

Zetra
08-07-12, 04:08 AM
Sir,you make me more puzzled as I don't understand your messages.

sourlicorice5
08-07-12, 09:51 AM
iOS users are getting these by doing goals, but Android and Kindle users would've had to buy them with gems, if the game they were playing even offered them. To my knowledge the RS and Fashion goal items aren't available to them, so if they wanted them, this would be the only way for them to get them currently. So I can understand TL putting them out there as a prize in a contest.

The sportswear display was originally 20 gems in the shop (I bought it for that) but then was removed. My nbr said it is now a reward in completing a goal. I'm glad I got it before it was removed as I hate doing the goals.

Good luck to those who enter. I don't have a twitter account and don't want one so not going to enter. However I have no problems with contests being held on twitter or Facebook.

tattooangle
08-07-12, 01:46 PM
I know right! neither do I!!

beaglefamily
08-08-12, 04:50 PM
I won thank u tl I got my prize today u can see it in my shop

topvase
09-08-12, 06:00 AM
The contest ended? I would like to tweet that! :D

bigbux3
10-01-12, 08:11 PM
deleted post

This is not forum appropriate, and doesn't even belong in this thread.