PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Contest Entry

CyndersTears
08-03-12, 01:11 PM
Introduction
Welcome to Dragon Story! This is an (almost) complete guide for beginners who are still not reall knowing what the game's all about. Keep in mind this game is pretty big, with updates once or more times a week. Just goes to show how hard TeamLava works on it! Anyway, to the basics..

Getting Your First Dragon
Ok, this should be a piece of cake. Dragon mother should walk you through this, but if your still confused, that's OK, too. Anyway, you start out with 20 gold and 5,000 coins. It's reccomended you don't use the gold until needed, so just ignore Dragon Mother when she tells you to use the gold. I mean, you can wait 30 seconds, right? Save it for when you find a dragon that hatches in 44 hours or less. At least ones that take longer then overnight.
So, for getting your first dragon, you go to the tab in the bottom right hand corner that says Market. Go to the tab that says Dragons with the red dragon on it, and press the red square. That's the emblem for the fire dragons. You have no choice but to spend some coins here, sorry to say, but it's only 100 coins. You'll get it back. Of course, there's a habitat to get, too! While waiting for the egg to hatch, get the habitat.

Getting the Habitat
So before you can hatch the dragon egg, you have to get a habitat. Where's the dragon supposed to stay without one?
So go to the market again, but to to the tab to the right of the dragon tab. That's the Habitat tab, So the first habitat you should see is the Red Rocks. Again, you'll have to spend some coins. It'll take a minute to let it finish building, so don't use any gold yet. After that minute, you'll be able to hatch or buy your dragon!

Evolving and Growing
So you have a dragon, and a farm, as well as a nest. So now what?
You have to feed them! Use your farm and plant some Impruberries or Buffbeets... Fireapples would take too long for now. You'll at least be able to level your dragon to level 2. Then, it's for sure to plant/plant more Buffbeets to get your dragon to level three or farther. Then, it's time to evolve!
Evolving takes an Evolution Temple. It's unlocked when you're level 3, how convinient! It shouldn't be hard to get to that level. Anyway, there are points in a dragon's life, which is at level 3, 6, and finally 9. First evolution causes a dragon to change from a hatchling to a teen, second from teen to adult, and finally from adult to epic. It is very important breedingwise, but that'll be talked about later. After evolving, you can go back to feeding your dragon and trying to get it to its epic form! but it's hard-trust me.

Breeding
After getting a Forest dragon and habitat, as well as evolving it, and getting to level 5, you'll be visited by a dragon breeder. He'll tell you to get a Breeding Den, which is NOT gold(None of these essentials cost gold exept a second Nest), and breed the Forest and Fire dragon to try and get the life dragon.
*NOTE- If you end up getting something other then a Life Dragon, it's ok! i got a Fairy dragon my first try!
**NOTE-If you get something other then the Life dragon, you'll have to try again. It won't clear the quest.

Hope this helps!

mattyboo1
08-03-12, 06:28 PM
Introduction
Welcome to Dragon Story! This is an (almost) complete guide for beginners who are still not reall knowing what the game's all about. Keep in mind this game is pretty big, with updates once or more times a week. Just goes to show how hard TeamLava works on it! Anyway, to the basics..

Getting Your First Dragon
Ok, this should be a piece of cake. Dragon mother should walk you through this, but if your still confused, that's OK, too. Anyway, you start out with 20 gold and 5,000 coins. It's reccomended you don't use the gold until needed, so just ignore Dragon Mother when she tells you to use the gold. I mean, you can wait 30 seconds, right? Save it for when you find a dragon that hatches in 44 hours or less. At least ones that take longer then overnight.
So, for getting your first dragon, you go to the tab in the bottom right hand corner that says Market. Go to the tab that says Dragons with the red dragon on it, and press the red square. That's the emblem for the fire dragons. You have no choice but to spend some coins here, sorry to say, but it's only 100 coins. You'll get it back. Of course, there's a habitat to get, too! While waiting for the egg to hatch, get the habitat.

Getting the Habitat
So before you can hatch the dragon egg, you have to get a habitat. Where's the dragon supposed to stay without one?
So go to the market again, but to to the tab to the right of the dragon tab. That's the Habitat tab, So the first habitat you should see is the Red Rocks. Again, you'll have to spend some coins. It'll take a minute to let it finish building, so don't use any gold yet. After that minute, you'll be able to hatch or buy your dragon!

Evolving and Growing
So you have a dragon, and a farm, as well as a nest. So now what?
You have to feed them! Use your farm and plant some Impruberries or Buffbeets... Fireapples would take too long for now. You'll at least be able to level your dragon to level 2. Then, it's for sure to plant/plant more Buffbeets to get your dragon to level three or farther. Then, it's time to evolve!
Evolving takes an Evolution Temple. It's unlocked when you're level 3, how convinient! It shouldn't be hard to get to that level. Anyway, there are points in a dragon's life, which is at level 3, 6, and finally 9. First evolution causes a dragon to change from a hatchling to a teen, second from teen to adult, and finally from adult to epic. It is very important breedingwise, but that'll be talked about later. After evolving, you can go back to feeding your dragon and trying to get it to its epic form! but it's hard-trust me.

Breeding
After getting a Forest dragon and habitat, as well as evolving it, and getting to level 5, you'll be visited by a dragon breeder. He'll tell you to get a Breeding Den, which is NOT gold(None of these essentials cost gold exept a second Nest), and breed the Forest and Fire dragon to try and get the life dragon.
*NOTE- If you end up getting something other then a Life Dragon, it's ok! i got a Fairy dragon my first try!
**NOTE-If you get something other then the Life dragon, you'll have to try again. It won't clear the quest.

Hope this helps!

Of course you want something different than a life dragon a fairy dragon is more rare

CyndersTears
08-03-12, 07:10 PM
Yep! ... i should change that..

smiley326
08-03-12, 07:20 PM
You're doing great!
keep going yeah !!! ^^

CyndersTears
08-03-12, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the support! (Could really use the gold for another nest.. it's needed haha)
One queston..
how do i edit posts? Ijust learned how to use the forums yesterday.. DX

mattyboo1
08-04-12, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the support! (Could really use the gold for another nest.. it's needed haha)
One queston..
how do i edit posts? Ijust learned how to use the forums yesterday.. DX
Members who joined after April 2011 cannot edit posts due ro a foun glitch read this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27231-Signatures-Clickable-Names-etc.

CyndersTears
08-04-12, 08:54 PM
Ah.. darn.