PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing gem goals

benbever
08-03-12, 10:26 AM
This morning I started up Pet Shop Story, and was greeted with a new goal. It wanted me to install "Restaurant Story world Games." It most probably was one of those "install this game and get 6 gems" goals.
I then opened Zoo Story 2 and got the same goal in there. The same thing for Pet Hotel Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story, City Story Metro and Fashion Story.
Then I opened City Story Metro again to click some building, and noticed the goal was gone.
After that I opened Pet Shop Story and the goal was gone in that game as well.
This happend last week too, two goals wanted me to install Pet Shop Story World Games, and Fashion Story World Games, but after installing these two games, the goals were gone.
I emailed teamlava support about this, and got a (standard) email back a few days later telling me they could not respond to all email they received.

benbever
08-03-12, 01:10 PM
ok, my girlfriend had the exact same situation, and she went ahead and installed Restaurant Story world Games anyway. Then the goals popped up again in the other games. So I guess the bug is that the goal turns invisible if the game is turned off and on again, until the requested game is installed.
The goals from last week however are still gone.

ButterPanda
08-03-12, 05:24 PM
We had a bit of a snag with the Goals from our end. :(

We had to take them down temporarily, but they should be back soon. And your progress should be saved.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33061-Quest-Keeps-Popping-Up-Even-when-I-finished-it&p=367330#post367330