PDA

View Full Version : Sports Bar!!!

shanemosko1
08-03-12, 07:40 AM
You guys should do a "Sports Themed" Restaurant/Bakery styled game!!! Where you could cook like wings, hamburgers, hot dogs etc, and you could decorate the walls with sports stuff and sports & bar style tables and chairs!!!
I like playing Restaurant and Bakery stories but I'd like to have a new one a little more manly... Lol
Thx*
Just a suggestion...

queentina3
08-03-12, 07:43 AM
Those options are already available in the Current RS game. Just purchase the decoration items and make your RS look like that.

Gypsy_Cat
08-03-12, 10:28 AM
Those options are already available in the Current RS game. Just purchase the decoration items and make your RS look like that.

True, but to make it a real sports bar we would, like, need a bar! lol

I would love it if they added a bar to RS, even if it was just a decoration. On the flip side of that; I wish they would add a deep fryer to Nightclub Story.

queentina3
08-03-12, 10:36 AM
True, but to make it a real sports bar we would, like, need a bar! lol

I would love it if they added a bar to RS, even if it was just a decoration. On the flip side of that; I wish they would add a deep fryer to Nightclub Story.

Well they have that, IMO, goofy looking sports bar thing. LOL!!!

Yeah, what bar or nightclub doesn't sell at least deep fried chicken wings, fries, onion rings, and etc.....They really should include that in Nightclub Story.

bigbux3
08-03-12, 11:59 AM
I don't get it. Restaurant Story was released a sports theme and got all the content you suggested. In the back of your store in RS there should be a Sports Bar that costs 42 gems.

bawpotter
08-03-12, 01:56 PM
I would play it. The only issue there is alcohol, and because TL is advertising to under 21 year olds, it might be a minor issue. But besides that, it could work.

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:30 PM
I would play it. The only issue there is alcohol, and because TL is advertising to under 21 year olds, it might be a minor issue. But besides that, it could work.

What about Nightclub Story then? LOL Most of those drinks are implied to be alcoholic. :p