PDA

View Full Version : goals not registering

lynn3131
08-03-12, 06:46 AM
I am playing restaurant world games and placed the ice cream machine and grill and it does not show up in the goals? Anyone else having this problem? The food I made for the goals work.

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:48 AM
Were they ones you received as gifts, or did you build them from the boxes? Also, did you purchase them before the goal arrived? From what I can tell, some people are able to use ones they received as gifts and it will register, but not everyone is being so lucky. You have to purchase one after the goal shows up, and possibly build it, before the goal will register completion.

lynn3131
08-03-12, 06:56 AM
I received them as gifts. I can't build one since I have some in storage. Do I have to sell all the gift ones so I can build it? I can cook things on them just can't get the credit in goals. Why bother having them as gift option if you still have to build them to get the goals ugggggghhhhhh

sweetstuff525
08-03-12, 07:04 AM
I received them as gifts. I can't build one since I have some in storage. Do I have to sell all the gift ones so I can build it? I can cook things on them just can't get the credit in goals. Why bother having them as gift option if you still have to build them to get the goals ugggggghhhhhh

Because having them as a gift was a mistake... It wasn't supppose to be like that

queentina3
08-03-12, 07:07 AM

I know, it stinks. :(

I would wait until your food is done on the other appliances, then pull all the ones out you received, and purchase another. Do you have enough appliance spots to do that? If not, you may have to sell one in order to buy another to complete the goal. :(

lynn3131
08-03-12, 07:17 AM
Yes I had to sell all the gifted ones and build one to get it to work! You don't get any money for selling them either. So frustrating!

queentina3
08-03-12, 07:38 AM
Yes I had to sell all the gifted ones and build one to get it to work! You don't get any money for selling them either. So frustrating!

OMG, you didn't have to sell them all. Odd that they didn't give you any money for selling. Yesterday when I sold the boxes of them I had on my floor I got coin for both the Ice Cream and the Fire Pit. I wonder if ones we purchase will register if we sell them or if TL has just marked both those appliances as 0 coin when selling due to their mistake at allowing us to gift the full appliance.

ButterPanda
08-03-12, 05:25 PM
We had a bit of a snag with the Goals from our end. :(

We had to take them down temporarily, but they should be back soon. And your progress should be saved.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?33061-Quest-Keeps-Popping-Up-Even-when-I-finished-it&p=367330#post367330