PDA

View Full Version : All my food is gone!

farmerbarbara712
08-03-12, 05:46 AM
I woke up to all of my food being gone this morning. This is my iphone bakery. I forced closed and also deleted then reinstalled it and its still gone. What do I do? Thx

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:26 AM
I would email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game. The fact that you received no money for your food being sold is wrong. Did you have a lot of food on your counters? Did you get the Welcome Back screen at all? When you reinstalled, did you use Bakery World Games version?

I've been getting "No Internet Connection" on a lot of my games this AM, and this website keeps coming up with a database error, but I have no problems with any other webpages or non-TL games, so not sure what the issue is but it seems to be on TLs end.

farmerbarbara712
08-03-12, 06:36 AM
I did another force close still nothing then I deleted it and re-installed it again.
Food is still gone but i went from $2mil to $12mil. So I at least have the $$ the food sold for now.
Yes its the World Games version. I have never had this happen before though. Weird.
Thx for the help.

queentina3
08-03-12, 06:50 AM
No problem. Glad you got the money. That is a nice chunk of coin you have going there. LOL!!!