PDA

View Full Version : It's so stupid, and boring to make the goal prizes items you can buy yourself..

cpebbles73
08-03-12, 04:57 AM
Fashion story should not been so lazy and been more creative like bakery story! Does anyone else agree with this? or at least is disappointed by it?
Also why the prizes always worth less than what you put in to it you always have to spend more coins and gems than what your wining ! How do you make someone spend 25 gems on something in the goal process, not to talk about all the coins, and they win an item that cost 4 gems in the end, I don't think they understand the prize concept , lol. The prize is suppose to be bigger, than what you put in to it, or least rare... Hello who in charge here?? They need hire people who knows these things.. You charge so much for everything and make no apologies for nothing , the least you can do is a good job creating .and let's not talk about all the bugs.... Hello get it together people .

minizozo
08-04-12, 02:21 PM
I am so happy to see the goals again, butI agree, the rewards should be unique, not something in the catalog ;(

linp825
08-14-12, 08:32 AM
The only thing I noticed this on was the gold medal wall display. And the second I saw I cd just buy it I didn't bother doing any more steps (for the goal). The only reason I can see why they might do this is for people who don't want to spend gems. But they really make u order a LOT of stuff. as it is I have a lot of leftover items that I will no longer carry now that the games are over. That was a LOT of work for TL for a two week event!! Not saying it wasn't fun just saying....

shakiba
08-14-12, 10:40 AM
Well now TL removed all the goal rewards out of the catalogs so now we cannot even buy them without doing the goals.

dalula
08-14-12, 12:43 PM
Well, i guess this is what happens when we complain that the items we have for goals can be purchased... :(

sweetstuff525
08-14-12, 12:48 PM
They should of not put them in store for purchase in the first place... They would have saved me 20 gems on a reward that I didn't know was a reward .... Now I have 2