PDA

View Full Version : Scotch eggs not Counted

cafecolette
08-02-12, 10:12 PM
I just cooked 15 Scotch eggs for the World Games goal and it was not counted. I'm really pissed. Please fix teamlava

OhFashionNL
08-03-12, 07:28 AM
I also placed an Ice Cream machine and in the goal it doesn't say I did.. :(

queentina3
08-03-12, 07:32 AM
I just cooked 15 Scotch eggs for the World Games goal and it was not counted. I'm really pissed. Please fix teamlava

Did you just put them to cook, or to serve them? Both goals that require Scotch Eggs require them to be served.

I also placed an Ice Cream machine and in the goal it doesn't say I did.. :(

Was it one you built from the box up? If not, that is what you need to do for both the Ice Cream and the Fire Pit. You have to purchase one and build it from the box for the goal to register.

cafecolette
08-03-12, 12:06 PM
The scotch eggs were cooked and served and the goal was listed before I even cooked them. Just really annoying. Oh well I redid, so I wound up with a gem since I cooked them twice.

yupiyupigumgum
08-03-12, 06:09 PM
The scotch eggs were cooked and served and the goal was listed before I even cooked them. Just really annoying. Oh well I redid, so I wound up with a gem since I cooked them twice.

Had the same annoying thing. Served all the eggs and it said 1/15. Reinstalling the game makes no difference............... Bad TL..bad!