PDA

View Full Version : Too sweet!

trace35
08-02-12, 06:32 PM
Please, please, pleeeeese TL, can we have some normal wall colours and floor tiles?

Some lovely light wooden floor boards would be great, or just some light colours that aren't 'pretty' pastels!

Most of the wall colours are pastels or gaudy patterns with sickly sweet pictures on them. The yellow is bright and the blue is ..... So BLUE!

For people who don't want their bakery to look like a birthday cake threw up all over it, there is very little choice.

I hope you consider this for future updates. Thanx.

LynnStorm8
08-02-12, 06:35 PM
Please, please, pleeeeese TL, can we have some normal wall colours and floor tiles?

Some lovely light wooden floor boards would be great, or just some light colours that aren't 'pretty' pastels!

Most of the wall colours are pastels or gaudy patterns with sickly sweet pictures on them. The yellow is bright and the blue is ..... So BLUE!

For people who don't want their bakery to look like a birthday cake threw up all over it, there is very little choice.

I hope you consider this for future updates. Thanx.

Same here.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

We, at the Realistic Bakery thread, have a ton of ideas..........

trace35
08-02-12, 07:25 PM
If anyone else agrees, please post your ideas here and maybe TL will read it and do even one teeny tiny update with them?

eric_malmquist
08-02-12, 07:28 PM
Even if Teamlava did take our ideas into consideration, it'd be 3+ months until we'd see anything we actually like. Takes TL a LONG time to create stuff. But I agree with you on this one, too much of teamlava's stuff is a bit childish.

melby29
08-02-12, 08:29 PM
Even if Teamlava did take our ideas into consideration, it'd be 3+ months until we'd see anything we actually like. Takes TL a LONG time to create stuff. But I agree with you on this one, too much of teamlava's stuff is a bit childish.

Yep, and my 7 year old and 9 year old love it that they have candy walls and fairy tables. But then I saw someone (it may have been Kooky Panda?) that the games are for 13+????

trace35
08-02-12, 09:17 PM
They say that in the fine print somewhere and like to point it out when it suits . But everyone knows these games are aimed at kids, it's glaringly obvious by looking at the updates alone.

melby29
08-02-12, 09:21 PM
Yep, it's just a come-back if someone complains about not being able to block people from writing on your kids' walls.

I stumbled across BS when my kids were on a website called [] (http://www.fantage.com)They could earn extra coins by downloading BS. Check it out, and tell me that the parents of little kids are supposed to realise that BS is for 13+?

trace35
08-02-12, 09:26 PM
That link took me to an add for a kids gokart looking game.

melby29
08-02-12, 09:39 PM
Yep, that's the one - so if BS is only for 13+ kids, why is it being promoted via a website that actually IS for little kids?

trace35
08-02-12, 10:39 PM
Exactly.
Anyway, it can't hurt tls target market to do just one or two updates with some grown up stuff can it?

djs1girl
08-03-12, 04:40 AM
Amen!! My thoughts exactly! Although everything "grown up" would probably cost gems!!

Gypsy_Cat
08-03-12, 08:41 AM
Wow, I had NO idea they labeled this game as 13+, makes sense though. What 9 year old do you know that understands "time management", lol.

queentina3
08-03-12, 09:34 AM
I'm still holding out hope that we'll get the English Tea Room/Victorian Theme. If they do it right, it may be just what you guys are looking for. :)

trace35
08-03-12, 03:41 PM
Yes, that's what we dream of! And discuss at great length on the real thread. Lol

LynnStorm8
08-03-12, 08:03 PM
At VERY great lengths!
We weave our pipe dreams there ^_^

And post photos of our Realistic Bakeries
using what meager stuff that's available to us
at the moment...

I wuv it <3
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28459-Realistic-Bakery