PDA

View Full Version : Are forever appliances worth it?

carrieus
08-02-12, 05:02 PM
Forever appliances cost 42 gems, I never buy gems and currently only have 14. I'm not using gems for decoration or boxes anymore, but really want a forever appliance so my food won't spoil. And if it is worth it should I get forever mixer or forever oven? (I really love easy ovens, no easy mixers tho, so I'll have to store away my easy ovens if I want to use the forever oven.) :D
I also hope mighty appliances (food never spoils and 20% faster) come back...even for gems, I think I would get it :)

mmmmmatt
08-02-12, 05:17 PM
It's up to you if it is worth your hard earned gems (or hard earned cash) to save food from spoiling on one appliance. I adjust my cooking times based on my schedule so food spoilage is rarely a problem. My personal preference is the easy appliances because of the less tapping.

Keep in mind 42 gems is nearly $10 when gems are not on sale, so is that worth it to you?

My advice would be to save those gems (and cash) now, and wait until you have reached a high enough level that you have maxed out at 18 appliances. If you want to add any more appliances at that point is going to cost 49 gems so I would personally rather have a 19th regular or easy appliance than 17 regular + 1 forever appliance. But that's just me :)

eric_malmquist
08-02-12, 05:44 PM
I think forever appliances are worthless. As mmmmmatt said above, just plan your cooking times accordingly, and use easy ovens to save time.

ariesblu
08-02-12, 05:46 PM
I don't think they're worth it. By the time you climb in in level you're going to have tons of food and the 'special' appliances will not yeld you anything greater, essentially.

tootzies94
08-02-12, 07:45 PM
I have never heard of any of these special ovens, where can i get all that good information?