PDA

View Full Version : Losing money wasting time!

Unregistered
11-17-10, 05:57 PM
Aside from money going down when it says the internet server needs to catch up with my restaurant, I am also Having problems when it comes to making certain purchases like tiles ( they disappear a few minutes after I buy them but my money is still gone). Or walls ( whenever I try to place a white wall up it will not stick no matter where or how much money I have). Also I bought a $15000 coat rack and the next day it diSsapeared! Please help I'm really losing money here!

Unregistered
11-17-10, 06:12 PM
Your game suckers kids in by taking advantage of their limited knowledge of the difference between game money and real money. I've now switched off in-app purchases, but only after you've fleeced me for $240. My 8yo asked for my permission to play a FREE game, neither of us had any idea she was giving you pirates my cash. This is immoral, but at least now I'm a bit wiser.

ohbella9
11-17-10, 08:17 PM
I also am losing money, anytime I try to buy new items now, I get the message that I am out of sync with the server and the game has been refreshed. It takes all of my money - EVERY TIME! Not the money I am spending, ALL the money I've been working so hard to get.

I guess I stop spending money until these bugs are fixed...do we have an ETA on the fix? It would be nice to know.

Unregistered
11-17-10, 08:33 PM
Your game suckers kids in by taking advantage of their limited knowledge of the difference between game money and real money. I've now switched off in-app purchases, but only after you've fleeced me for $240. My 8yo asked for my permission to play a FREE game, neither of us had any idea she was giving you pirates my cash. This is immoral, but at least now I'm a bit wiser.

I hear that you're angry and I'm not trying to take away from that. Just so that you are aware, these in app purchase set ups are similar for most games in it's class and not just team lava. So as it's the common practise industry wide, and known by most gamers, I think calling them pirates specifically is a bit harsh.

Indeed, I have seen many games, free, specifically for kids, that have in app purchase options, or give a light version, and a one tap in app to upgrade can cost you.

If u are angry at team lava, it's misplaced. U need to be angry then at all game makers who follow apples guidelines for purchasing extras. Or perhaps u need to communicate with apple to see if your money can b refunded. The dev do not deal with the financial aspect so can't refund you. All financials are handled by apple via iTunes, so they are who u need to contact to sort it all out. Good luck.